Handsome Guy

Me And The Girl Next Door

"Ah, he's finally here!" Wes said the moment he saw Wayne running up to them. Diana folded her arms as she looked at him. "Finally, we can eat!" she said. Wayne tried to catch his breath as he sat beside Diana. "Sorry, I'm late." Wayne said as he smiled apologetically. Diana smiled at him, and patted his head. "It's all right." she said. 

 

Wayne noticed that it was just the three of them. "Where's Sylvia and Sam?" he asked. Wes looked at him, and then turned his attention to the menu. "They have their own date." he said. Wayne noticed the change in his expression the moment he mentioned Sylvia and Sam. He saw a hint of sadness in his eyes.

 

"Wes, are you all right?" Wayne asked worriedly. Wes looked up at him. He gave him a faint smile and nodded his head. "I am. Why shouldn't I?" he said. He wanted to tell him he noticed something different in him. But he decided to talk to him once Diana is gone. 

 

"I think I want this cookie brownie ice cream. What would you be having?" Wes asked. Wayne was surprised at what he said. Knowing Wes, he doesn't like sweets. If he would like something sweet, he would just ask Sylvia for a bite of what she ordered. "Hey, I thought you didn't like sweets?" Wayne said. "Well, I'm in the mood for sweets right now." he said. "Can you even finish it? Usually, when you order sweets, it's Sylvia who always finishes it." Diana said. Wes nodded his head. "I can finish it. Besides, you can always help me finish it, right?" he said. Diana and Wayne looked at each other and smiled. "Well, more food for us. I like it." Wayne said. 

 

"So, where did you and Sunnee go?" Wes asked after their food arrived. "We just went to the comic book store. She started to read mangas." Wayne explained. "Ah, don't you two used to hang out a lot before?" Wes said. Wayne nodded his head. "She's a cute girl." Wes said. He then secretly glanced at Diana, and then back to Wayne. "Do you like her?" he added. Diana choked on the food she was eating. Wayne helped her by rubbing her back. "Eat slowly, Diana." Wayne told her. Diana nodded her head after she catch up her breath. 

 

Wes secretly smiled at the two. "Wei, Wes. You're sprouting nonsense!" Wayne said. He doesn't know why he's asking that question, when Wes clearly knows who he likes the most.  "I'm just asking if you like Sunnee because you were hanging out with her. Besides, she's the only girl I know you hang out with, except for Fei Fei and Diana." Wes said. Diana looked at Wayne. She could still remember, Wayne said Sunnee is not his crush. Could he have a change of heart? "Well, you're right. Sunnee is cute. A little boyish, but cute." Wayne said. 

 

Diana felt her heart sank. "Maybe he does really like Sunnee..." she thought. Wes smiled and nodded his head. "Ah, so she's the type of girl you like, huh?" Diana said, as she forced a smile. Wayne looked at Diana. She must have misunderstood what he said. Yes, Sunnee is cute, but in his eyes, he could only see Diana. "Well, I... uh... Aiyo! Don't believe what Wes is saying. He's just picking on me."  Wayne said in an annoyed tone. 

 

Diana smiled at him. But deep down inside, she knows she's hurt, if Wayne really likes Sunnee. "Enough about me. Are you really going with Tia tomorrow at her photoshoot?" Wayne asked. Wes nodded his head.  "We'll be driving to the place tomorrow morning. Don't miss me, all right?" he said, winking at Wayne. "Who said I will miss you?" Wayne said as he pouted.  "Well, I'm pretty sure you'll hang out at the comic book store with Sunnee. Don't forget to hang out with Diana too, all right?" Wes said. 

 

Wayne's eyes widened at what he said. He was scared that Wes will spill out his secret in front of Diana. "Oh, I have plans tomorrow. Mom said we'll go shopping tomorrow." Diana said. "Well then, Wayne, go check on Diana from time to time." Wes said. Wayne knew Wes is up to something. 

 

"Luo. Hong. Zheng!" Wayne shouted at him. Wes let out a laugh, while Diana was confused. "What's wrong?" Diana asked him. Wayne just let out a sigh. He just hates it when Wes subtly teases him, especially with Diana. "What? I'm just concerned for Diana." Wes said, as he looked at her. Diana looked at Wayne, and nodded in agreement with Wes. Wayne made a face at Wes as he glared at her. "I know what you're trying to do, Wes. I'll get back at you, I swear!" he thought.  

 

--

 

Wes and Tia arrived at the photo shoot. It was an outdoor setting at a nearby country side. When they arrived, they saw everyone was getting ready for the shoot. "Wow, everyone seems so busy..." Wes told her. Tia looked at him and smiled. "I'll be busy later as well. Are you sure you'll be OK while you wait for me?" Tia asked. Wes nodded his head. "Of course. I'm your assistant today, right?" Wes said. 

 

One of the staff then called Tia to get ready for her shoot. "Tia, we need to have your make up done now. You'll be the first one to be photographed by James." the staff said. Tia smiled at her,  and nodded her head. "'Thanks." she said. Then, he turned to Wes. "So, wait for me, all right? I'll make sure to be pretty for you." she said as she winked. 

 

As Wes went to find a spot while waiting for Tia, he passed by some of the staff and the photographer. "But what do we do now? We're pressed for time!"  the photographer said. "Then, I'll check if we could get another male model that can do this job on a fly." The staff said. As he walked in front of them, the photographer and the staff looked at him. When Wes noticed that they were staring at him. "Don't call the agency yet. I think we found the perfect model." the photographer said. 

 

Then, he approached Wes. "Excuse me. But, are you a male model?" the photographer asked. Wes was quite surprised at his question. "No. I'm Tia's assistant." he answered. The photographer and the staff looked at each other.  "Then, would you like to become a model for today?" the photographer asked. Again, Wes was surprised at him. "What?" Wes asked. 

 

The photographer smiled at him, and extended his hand. "I'm so sorry for being rude. Let me introduce myself. I'm James. I'm a photographer for this shoot. And you are..."

 

Wes shook his hand, and smiled at him. "I'm Wes." he said. James smiled at him. "So, Wes. would you like to try out being a model?" James asked him. There was hesitation written all over his face. "I don't know, I haven't tried it before..." Wes said. "Well, think of this as a new experience for you. Plus, if you decided to pursue being a model in the future, at least you have started your portfolio." James convinced him. 

 

James could still see the hesitation in Wes' face. "Come on, this will be fun. And besides, you need to show the world that handsome face of yours. Also, you're doing me a favor and save me my job... so please?" James clasped his hands and begged him as he talked to Wes. Wes let out a sigh, and smiled. "All right. I'll do it." Wes said. James smiled happily. "Yes! Thank you, Wes. I'll make sure you'll enjoy this photoshoot." he said. Then, James said turned to the staff. "JR, bring Wes to the stylist to make him up." He told his staff. JR smiled, and then he led Wes to the tent where they will prepare. 

 

--

 

After Wes had gone inside the tent to prepare, Tia already started with work. She posed in front of the camera, and took James' direction with ease. "You look good, Tia! Let's wait for your partner to come so I can shoot the next photos." James told her. "All right, I'll wait for David." Tia said. James smiled at him, and shook his head. "David couldn't make it today, so we had to hire a replacement." James told her. 

 

Tia gave her favorite photographer a puzzled look. "Who is my partner?" she asked. "You'll find out later. Don't worry, he's as handsome as David. He's a newbie, and I discovered him." James said. Tia simply smiled at him. She trusts James' eye, especially in looking for models. He doesn't just hire anyone to model for him, he wanted someone who had the x-factor and would register well in his camera. 

 

While waiting for her partner, Tia looked around for Wes, but she couldn't find him. "Where could he be?" she thought worried. "Ah, there he is!" she heard James. She looked at the direction where James is looking, and saw Wes walking up to them. 

 

Tia saw him wearing a suit and tie. At that moment, he's no longer the high school boy who lives next to her. He looked more mature in his suit, and even more handsome. She smiled to herself as she watched him talk to James. The two of them then approached her. "Tia, sorry to borrow your assistant as our model today. I hope you don't mind." James told her. Tia looked at Wes, and smiled. "So, he's the newbie model you're talking about. I don't mind at all." Tia said. 

 

"Great! Wes, stand next to Tia, and then hold her by her waist. Tia, I want you to lean on Wes, all right? Make it look like you two are posing for a wedding photo." James told them. He went back to his spot, and readied his camera. While James is getting ready to take photos, Wes and Tia talked. 

 

"You really look handsome today." Tia said. "And you look pretty." Wes said. As he stared at her, Tia looked up at him, and smiled.  "Hold that pose, Tia, Wes." James said. Before they know it, James was already taking their picture. "Tia, lean closer to Wes." James instructed them. 

 

While they were taking pictures, Tia noticed that all female models were looking at Wes. She could hear them talking about him. "Is that the new model?"

"The guy's so cute!"

"He's so handsome!"

"Ah, Tia is so lucky to be partnered with him."

"Can he also be my partner later? I really like him!"

 

Tia changed her pose, and faced Wes. At that moment, she felt pissed off with the other female models. She decided to make a move to make them even more envious of her. "OK, good. Look at Wes, and then pose like you two are going to kiss." James told them. Wes felt a little awkward doing the pose. "A little shy?" Tia asked him. Wes nodded his head. "Everyone seems to be looking at us." he said. "Don't worry about them. They're looking at us because we're good looking. Just imagine we're the only people here." Tia said. Wes nodded his head. 

 

Tia moved her face closer to her, making it look like they were going to kiss. James took a lot of pictures of them with that pose. "All right, we're good. Thanks, Tia! I'll do some solo shots of Wes." James told them. Before Tia let him go, she gave him a quick peck on the lips. She could hear the gasps and whispering from the other girls because of what she did. "You worked hard today." she told him before leaving him alone.

 

At one corner, someone was watching Tia and Wes together. As soon as Tia left the scene, she smiled to herself. "This guy is Tia's newest playmate?" she asked. She folded her arms as she smiled. "Tia... you really want to get yourself in trouble, huh? Don't worry, I'll take this new guy away from you." she said.