Always You

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like always, I will wait for you in front of your house to walk to school together. I'm waiting like always that morning but it's raining. I saw you step out from the house. Holding an umbrella, wiping your tears. My heart break. I'm sorry.

 

Like always, I will sit beside you at the class. But not today. You don't even want to talk to me anymore. You just sit there, quitely and always spaced out. Everyone in the class trying to cheer you up but you asked them to leave you alone. My heart break. I'm sorry.

 

Like always, I will accompany you during the break. We will eat bread and drink coffee together. But today, you're not moving. You just sit there. You're looking down. And again, I saw tears from your eyes. I wipe it but the tears won't stop falling. My heart break. I'm sorry.

 

Like always, after class we will attend the piano class together. I will teach you to play piano and we will laugh have fun together. But today, you just leave me and just goes straight back to your house. I ran after you. I followed you. I'm worried about you.

 

"Hey, wait!" I look back. Jungyeon running towards us. I saw you just smile but you just walk away. I look at Jungyeon, she keep following you. Like I do. You know, we both worried about you.

 

"Stop being like this, Sana!" Jungyeon suddenly yelled at you. I am shocked. Why out of sudden she's mad?

 

"Why??? Why I have to stop being like thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter