Thief: A Stolen Heart (part 2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea
3 August 2015

Dahyun sit next to window in a cafe accross the jewellery store. She sip her coffee slowly. No sign of the thief and everything look so calm. She take her phone and search something. News about the previous case that involve the thief. She just read all the news wanting to search any resemblence between them. She do notice several similarities among them.

 

1. The thief only aim for the rare item in that certain store.
2. All the robbery happened probably in the noon (this amazed her)
3. There's no sign of any trespass or anything.
4. Before the robbery, there's a sign of unfamiliar face disguised as the worker but all of them looks different.

 

For the first two store, it were different guys and the next two, it were different girls. So, probably the thieves works in group. Dahyun call a number.

 

"Hello."

 

"Dahyun here."

 

"Nae, Dahyun-ssi."

 

"Can you please check, if there any transactions in the city that involved large amout of money?"

 

"Sure."

 

"And please short the list to the weird and bizarre one."

 

"Got it."

 

"Thank you." she hung up. She then put down her phone and continue sipping her coffe.

 

"Excuse me." 

 

Dahyun lift her head. A very beautiful girl in front of her. Dahyun try her best to stay calm.

 

"Y--yes"

 

"May I sit here? Because this actually my favorite spot. I love to watch the people walking across the street while drinking my coffee."

 

"O--ohh sure. Please."

 

"Thank you." the girl pull the chair in front of Dahyun and she put down her handbag and her coat aside.

 

"The weather is killing me. It is getting cold nowadays."Suddenly the girl said.

 

"I must agree with you. But somehow it is comforting and calm too." Dahyun replied.

 

"You sure totally different with me. By the way, I am Sana. Minatozaki Sana."

 

"Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. You're not Korean?"

 

"No. I'm from Japan actually. But I already stay here for almost 2 years."

 

"Ah, I see. Why are you here? I mean for works or?"

 

"Yes. I'm working in one of the small company here. And you?"

 

"I'm working too. Come here to find some inspiration."

 

"Inspiration? Are you a writer?"

 

"Yes, I'm a writer." Dahyun lied bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter