She is that girl

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Italic means flashback :)

 

~

 

 

For Sana, Dahyun is a bright girl. Anything that the younger girl do, it always made everyone around her to smile together. It’s not a lie that the bright personality belongs to Dahyun that made her fall in love. Every small gesture, and even slightest smile was enough to make her fall asleep happily.

 

And she still remember the first day they met each other

 

 

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean to. You didn’t lock the door.” It was the first day at college and Sana already embarrassed herself as she entered the room while a girl currently changed her clothes and actually half , and obviously the girl screamed as she was shocked.

 

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault. I bet you’re my roommate, right? I’m Dahyun.” The pale girl answered, smiling softly at her, and that was the first time she felt her heart melt. That smile was so bright and it made her feel warm.

 

“Y—yes. I’m Sana.”

 

“Nice to meet you, Sana. So, what course did you take?” the girl named Dahyun helped her carrying her huge luggage as she’s struggling carried another two beg.

 

“Arts and Music. How about you?”

 

“What a coincidence. I take the same course as you.” Dahyun answered, and the rest of their day went away by talking about themselves and Dahyun helped her unpacked all of her stuff. Both of them decorated their room, cutely too.

 

 

Dahyun is such a nice girl. Her parents really love Dahyun as Dahyun knows how to win their heart. As a single child, her parents doesn’t easily accepted her friends when she was in high school. But, Dahyun. She’s different. Her mom always asked about Dahyun, and her dad always reminded her to bring Dahyun along when she’s visiting her parents.

 

For Sana, Dahyun is perfect. The younger girl is funny in every possible way. She still remember when she failed in her Calculus class. She cried in public, they were at the park during that time. Dahyun stayed by her side all the time, and she knows everyone looking at them weirdly, especially at her.

 

 

“Sana, it’s just a midterm examination. I know you can do it better for your final.” Dahyun said, consoled her. But, she can’t stop crying. She feel bad, thinking that she actually already disappointed her parents. All of her hard work didn’t paid off.

 

“I—I feel bad. My parents must be m—mad at me.” She said, in between her sobbing, which made her sounded worst. Dahyun looked around and she can see people passing by them, judging. Suddenly she heard a weird sound beside her. She took a glance, and it was Dahyun. She made weird noise and singing horribly. She even danced weirdly along with her horrible singing which Sana know it was on purposed.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked, as she wiped her tears. And embarrassed when people start paying attention to Dahyun. But that doesn’t stop the tangerine hair girl. She even made weird faces and it really made her burst into loud laugh.

 

And that’s when Dahyun stop, “You’re beautiful when you laugh. Let’s study together for our final and this time, we will do this together. Okay?”

 

 

Dahyun has such a nice voice. She still remember those nights when she can’t sleep, Dahyun will sang her favorite songs, until she fall asleep inside the younger girl’s embrace. It was comfortable and she still feel warmth of Dahyun’s hug.

 

 

“Hey, nightmare again?”Dahyun rubbed her eyes as she gets u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter