Chivalry Isn't Dead (end)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was walking alone that evening heading back to her house. Dahyun has futsal practice for today. And Sana don't even know how she end up at the futsal court, sit at the bench, and her eyes keep looking at certain red hair girl, who looks aggresively running around the field, passing the ball, aiming at the goal and cheering when she manage to make one. Their eyes meet and the younger girl smile brightly at her before focus back at her game.

"Unnie." the younger girl greeted her once she finished her game. Sana smile at her, patting the empty place beside her, signing for Dahyun to sit. Dahyun followed. She grab her bag and pull out the water before gulping it, at Sana eyes keep staring at her. Dahyun reach for a towel and wipe her sweat from her face and her neck.

"Sorry because I'm all sweaty right now." Dahyun said while looking at Sana. Sana can't help but feel amused with her sight and she said,

"It's okay. It's fun to watch you at field and running around, chasing a ball before kicking it, passing it to someone else." Dahyun can't help but chuckles.

"Well, it just happening during futsal. I won't do that if I manage to chased someone that I love in real life." Dahyun said. She untied her hair, letting her hair waving around, shaking off excess sweat.

"What will you do if you manage to chase someone that you love?" Sana asked. Dahyun smile, and said

"I will treasure her. Treat her like a princess. Keep her safe. Protect her." And she packed all of her stuff, grabbing the water bottle and drink again.

"That girl must be lucky then." Sana said softly.

"You must be lucky then." Dahyun replied and she stand up. Offering her hand for Sana to take. Sana blinking several times, try to processing what Dahyun said but she brush it off, taking Dahyun's hand before Dahyun pull her softly for her to stand up. And they walk home together, like usual.

 

~

 

Sana, Mina, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu now at the campus cafe, just hanging around as they're kind of free now. Momo currently eating ramen and pout cutely when her girlfriend, noticed that she's being messy eater, and help clean .

"Tzuyu yah, I'm still starving." Momo whined when she finished her ramen. Tzuyu can't help but giggles at a very adorable sight in front of her. She pull a sandwich from her beg and give it to Momo. Momo can't help but immediately brightened up when she sees food.

"I don't know who's older now." suddenly Chaeyoung said. Tzuyu and Momo blushed but Tzuyu really love taking care of her girlfriend. Everytime when Momo whining or pouting, she can't help but feeling like to protect her. Tzuyu always soft towards Momo but people scared of her especially the people who didn't know her better.

"Uhh, guys, I forgot about this but this is about Dahyun." suddenly Tzuyu said. She looks like remembering something.

"What is it?" Sana suddenly interested because it is Dahyun.

"Well, this morning when both of us walked to the class, there's one girl calling her. She wanted to talk to Dahyun alone. Dahyun looks like she know that girl. Wait, if I'm not mistaken, her name is Somi. Okay back to the story, I can't help but eavesdropping them. And you guys know what, that girl confessed to Dahyun!" Tzuyu excitedly said. All of them look excited, well but not for the maroon hair girl.

"Did Dahyun accept her?"

"That Somi girl, is she pretty?"

Mina and Chaeyoung asked at the same time causing the youngest one to giggles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter