Fluffy (Jealousy)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twice just finish with all the activities for the day. All of them inside their room, laying at their bed. And of course the first one who already asleep none other than Dahyun. She's fast sleeper. Heavy sleeper. To her, sleep is more important than anything. Well, except Chocopie. And a beautiful black hair with pink highlight girl, Minatozaki Sana.

 

Sana slowly enter the maknae room. She smile as she look at her lover already fall asleep. She know her Dahyun was tired. Need to wake up early to study, with all the schedule and promotions. Dahyun just recover from her sore throat and the rainy seasons didn't help at all. Sana approach the younger girl. She caressed her cheek softly.

 

She still remember how she was head over heel toward the younger girl. She tried any possible way to catch her attention. Try to seduce her, being flirty with her and even tried to make her jealous which was the worst decision ever. But, it's worth it.

 

Flashback

Sana sit at Tzuyu's lap. Tzuyu currently backhugged Sana. They're watching the movie at the living room. Yes, Sana sat at Tzuyu's lap on purpose. And Tzuyu agree to help her. Sana lean back at Tzuyu chest. Sometimes, she even burried her face at the maknae's face as they're watching horror movie. Sana can clearly see Dahyun staring at her but the younger girl just remain there.

 

"Dahyun, come here. Why you sit there alone?" Momo called the younger girl. Dahyun just smile. She keep her phone inside her pocket and sit beside the dancer. Momo currently sit at the floor.

 

"Unnie, can I lay at your lap?" Dahyun asked. Momo smiled at her and nodded.

 

"Sure, why not?" Dahyun smile weakly and she place her head at Momo's lap. She stare at the wall and little did she knew, her tears fall. Momo who noticed it as the tears fall at her lap, immediately look at Dahyun. She lean down and whisper,

 

"Hey, are you okay?"

 

Dahyun just shook her head. Momo sigh. She play with Dahyun's hair, try to cover Dahyun's face. She don't want Jihyo to know that Dahyun currently crying. It will lead to chaos. But, Momo actually know why Dahyun is crying.

 

"Come, let's go to my room." Momo whisper again. Dahyun just nodded. She lift her head, Momo stand up and help Dahyun to get up.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter