Part Time Lover(9)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry, Sana." That's the first thing she get from Dahyun after a long silence between them as now they're in front of her house, after the prom. They just sit in the car, looking at each other, memorizing each other's face as if they will forget when they look away.

 

"For what?" She ask, feeling uneasy when she heard that. A negative thought start to bothering her like what if Dahyun can't continue the contract or what if Dahyun will left her and this is the last time they can meet each other?

 

But, there's no answer from Dahyun. She just smile and place her palm at her cheek. She's shivering as Dahyun's touch feel cold but it warms her heart.

 

"Nevermind. Just, remember. You're special to me. Okay?" Dahyun said, as her thumb start to rub her cheek. She smile and nod.

 

It is enough to make her heart flutter. Dahyun knows her words, the selection of every sentences that enough to melt her fragile heart. Dahyun has this effect on her where no matter how overthinking she is, Dahyun's words are enough to convinced her that everything is okay.

 

"Dahyun."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Do you still have any other clients besides me?" She asked, out of curiosity. Which for her it is normal. Everyone has curiosity inside them and there's nothing wrong with asking, right?

 

"Not anymore. I already took down the advertisement. You're the last one, and there's another one which her contract will end tomorrow." Dahyun explain.

 

"Tomorrow? So, you're going to spend time with her?" She asked, again. Probably because of jealousy which she know, she's bad at hiding it. But, she didn't care.

 

"Yeah. But only for two hours after work. Just to sign some contract and then I can focus at you." Dahyun take her hand, and kiss it.

 

"What about Kyulkyung?" She don't even know why she asked that. It just something that bothering her. She knows Dahyun already told her about that girl named Kyulkyung. But, there's something not right. Dahyun still hiding something from her. Something important that she knew, if Dahyun told her, everything will turn out the other way.

 

"What about her?" Dahyun asked her back. She looks a little confused, either she's good at pretending or Kyulkyung really just a good friend of her.

 

"Well, I wanted to get to know your close friend too." An excuse, to cover up the mistake she had done.

 

"Sure. I will introduce her to you. She will be glad to meet you." Dahyun said, still holding her hand tightly. She looks at their hands, and she can feel the warmth tingling inside her stomach, churning and flipping.

 

"Okay! Would you like to come inside and have a mug of warm chocolate?" She invited, with a slight hope that Dahyun will accept.

 

"I would love too, love. But, I have meeting tomorrow at 8. And I have to go to the site after that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter