Part Time Lover(2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She look at herself in front of the mirror. Never ever she thought she will wear this kind of dress. She just a student, who live a simple life but because of her "date", now she's in a maroon dress, off shoulder and it fit perfectly at her body, showing off her perfect body porportion. She sigh. And this was paid by Dahyun, of course. She insisted to paid half of it but Dahyun didn't allow her.

 

It's not worth it for her. This dress only cost Dahyun half of the payment that she paid. She totally do not understand. A knock at the door startled her but she immediately open the door.

 

"Sana, there's-- Wow, you look amazing. Where are you going? Wait, does the girl who's waiting for you outside is your date?" Her so talkative housemate, Nayeon start to shower her with questions.

 

"Save the answer for later, okay? I don't want my date to keep waiting." She winked at her housemate before walk to the main door.

 

And she amazed. Dahyun wear a skinny jeans, pair with a loose denim shirt with a high heels. And Dahyun gave her a big smile.

 

"Wow, it's not the first time I see you in that dress but I'm still in awe." Dahyun said, as she reached her hand and kiss the top of her palm. She knew that her cheek kind of red now with Dahyun's compliment.

 

"Y--you look great too." She said, stuttering. Dahyun chuckled.

 

"You're so cute. So, shall we?" Dahyun offer her arm, and Sana slid in her hand, locking their arm together and walk to Dahyun's car.

 

Dahyun act like a gentleman, when she helped open the door for her and when she safely and comfortably inside the car, she close the door and she walk to the driver side before hop in.

 

"Where are we going?" She asked, as she fastened her seatbelt. Dahyun look at her, still smiling before caressing her cheek.

 

"You'll see." Dahyun said before start the engine and drive away. 

 

The journey feel calm. They talk about their day, and Dahyun said she has another job in the morning so she's kind of busy and she explain that's why she didn't text her. While Sana just complain about her study and classes.

 

Sana surprised to know that Dahyun actually younger than her. Younger by two years but she act more matured, more calm and more chivalry. She must admit, Dahyun impressed her.

 

Without she realized, they had arrived and Dahyun currently look at her, lovingly. She look around before looking at Dahyun, "There's something at my face?" 

 

Dahyun shake her head, smiling and unbuckle her seat belt. She gets off the car before open the door for Sana. Sana get off the car, looking around. She can feel the sea breeze hit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter