Cheerleaders [AU] (part 2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun munch her chocolate while staring blankly. She's alone in her class. She sigh. Her fingers gently tap the desk. Sometimes she clenched her chest, like trying to chased a pain away. The practice will start in few minutes. Dahyun sigh again before stand up, grabbing her bag and head to the basketball's court.

She change her outfit at the school's gym located beside the court. She look at herself at the mirror before head to the court. She enter it and not looking around because she knows it will only make her suffer. It's already been a week since she stop talking to Sana. She had been avoided Sana since then. Sana try to talk to her but she just run away. How can she talk to the person that actually she love the most when that girl already belongs to someone else.

"Yo, Dahyun." Sejeong, one of the basketball's team members greet her.

"Yo."

"Hey, are you okay?" Sejeong asked.

"Yeah. A little tired but I'm okay. Where are the others?" Dahyun asked back when she notice only Sejeong and her at the middle of the court.

"They will come a little late I guess." 

Dahyun nodded. She grab the ball and spin it at her index finger. 

"Let's sit first." Sejeong suggest. Dahyun just follow. They sit at the bench and that's when the cheerleaders team enter the court. Dahyun can't help but looking for a certain blonde. And she found her. She look away and smile by herself. She missed her. A lot. Dahyun lean back, she closed her eyes and inhale deeply. Trying to throw the pain away, again. 

"Hey," Nayeon suddenly in front of her. Dahyun lift her head looking at Nayeon. Dahyun smile brightly. Tzuyu is there too. Dahyun still in good terms with them. Also with Jeongyeon and Mina. 

"Hey."

"How are you?" Nayeon asked.

"Well, still breathing so I guess I'm fine." Dahyun jokingly said. Nayeon slap her hand. But, they laugh.

"How is she?" Dahyun asked when she stop laughing. Nayeon turn her head, looking at Sana who currently talking to Eunha, and looks so clingy. Yeah, Sana really in love with Eunha, they guessed.

"Just like that." Tzuyu turn to answer. Dahyun nodded. She smile.

"Glad to hear that."

"You really love her, don't you?" Tzuyu asked. Dahyun taken aback. But she shake her head.

"Guys, let's get practice!" Jeongyeon called for the basketball team. Dahyun get up. She look at Nayeon.

"Please take care of her." she said before leaving Nayeon. Nayeon can only sigh. She look at Tzuyu, Tzuyu smile, and smear Nayeon's head, kissed her girlfriend's forehead and run to the middle of the court. Leaving Nayeon giggling to herself.

 

~

 

After the practice ended, Dahyun sit at the bench alone. Drinking her water, wipe her sweat. She pack her stuff--

"Hi."

Dahyun lift her head, looking at the one who greeted her.

"Jieqiong. Hi." Dahyun smile at the other girl. Jieqiong is actually Dahyun's classmate. But, they rarely talk outside the class. And Dahyun didn't even noticed this girl before.

"May I sit beside you?" Jieqiong asked. Dahyun look at her side before look back at Jieqiong and nodded.

"I never see you around before." Dahyun said.

"I just joined the cheerleaders team yesterday." Jieqiong replied. Dahyun just nodded. She lean back.

"Congratulations! So, you will join us to the tournament in two weeks, right?"

"Thank you." Jieqiong said. She fix her position, closer to Dahyun and continue

"Yes, I'll be joining you guys to the tournament. Still quite nervous as I am kind of lack of practice. Need to catch up a lot of things."

"Don't worry, you can do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter