Married [Part 16]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” I asked. Jimin just look at me, smiling bitterly.

“I want to see you. I need to talk to you.” He said.

“How on earth you know that I’m here?” I asked, ignoring his answer.

“I followed Tzuyu.” He said, taking a step forward.

“We need to talk. We still have lots of things to solve.” He continued. Sana still wrap her arm around my waist, tightly.

“There’s nothing we can talk about anymore, Jimin. What ever happened between us, it is over.” I said, looking straight into his eyes. The eyes that once I adore and now, I hate it.

“Are you going to easily give up on us?” he asked. I look at him, disbelief. And with disgust face, I said,

“You’re the one who gave up on us when you decided to cheated behind my back, not once but twice and now you’re accusing me for giving up on us? I can’t believe you, Jimin.” I look away. My hand search for Sana’s hand and hold it firmly. She buried her face at my neck causing me to shiver.

“I’m sorry for what happened. I know it’s my mistake but I can change it. I love you. I know I’m wrong but please let me prove that I had change.” He try to reach for my hand but I slap it away before slip my hand at Sana’s palm. I can feel the tense coming from my back. She grip my hand, tighter.

“Stop it Jimin. I don’t want to talk about this, and in fact, I don’t even want to see you again. Please, stay away from me.”

“But why? Is your love faded?” Jimin still not giving up. He look at me and I feel uneasy.

“For your information, yes. It’s faded and don’t disturb me anymore, I have another heart to care about.” I said.

“You have someone else?”

“Obviously yes.”

“But—“

“There’s not but. I am married, Jimin.” I cut his words and showed him the ring at my fingers.

“What?!”

“Yes, my family arranged it for me and I love the person who I marry to. So, now please. Move away.” I said.

“You know what, I won’t easily give up. This is not over Kim Dahyun! If I don’t get you, no one else can!” he suddenly yelled at me before leaving. I let a loud sigh. I tap Sana’s hand gently. She’s slowly letting go and face me.

There’s tears foaming at her eyes.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked. She pulled me for a hug, buried her face at my chest. And I can feel her body shaking.

“Hey, why are you crying?” I asked again, patting her head, gently. her hair, kiss her crown. She sniffled and said,

“I’m afraid if you’re going back to him.” And continue crying.

“Hey, there’s not even a chance for me to go back to him. I’m married and I’m married to you. So, there’s no one else in between. Okay?” I said to her, assuring that she can trust me. She nodded.

“I’m just being insecure. He’s good looking.” Sana mumbles.

“But, you’re the perfection for me.” I said to her. She playfully hit my chest and hide her face with her other hand. This side of her really made me fall in love, deeper.

“Let’s go home? I’m tired and I need cuddle.”

“But, I’m hungry.” Sana pouting.

“Let’s eat first, then?” she nodded.

 

 

Jeongyeon p.o.v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter