Married [Part 20] (Special/End)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: sorry for a slight matured content xD

 

Dahyun P.O.V

 

I clenched the sheet tightly, my body arched backward, feeling the pleasure. Sweat forming at my forehead, and I let a loud moan with every single pleasure that I feel. I look between my thighs, where I can see Sana, smirking at me, doing her works. That’s when my phone suddenly ringing.

I groan, grabbing my phone. I bit my lips holding myself from and quickly answer the call.

“H—hello.”

“Dahyun! Are you coming?” Jeongyeon’s voice from the other side of the line. I close my eyes, my hand clenched the phone tightly as Sana using her tongue now.

“W—where?” I asked, can’t process on what Jeongyeon said just now. I glare at Sana but she only smirking at me, and using her fingers to add the pleasure.

“Oh, don’t tell me you forgot my wedding day, Kim Dahyun.” Jeongyeon’s voice sounded harsh, more like threatening but that’s not what I cared about. I can feel my body stiffenend, my legs shaking, and I panted heavily, took a sharp deep breath

“I—I’m c—!” I almost shout that words and I came, breathing heavily.

“Okay good. See you later and don’t be late!” Jeongyeon warned. I immediately end the call and tossed my phone aside. Sana crawl on top of me, kissing me passionately.

“You’re such a tease, don’t you?” I asked. She just giggled. “Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it.” She replied before leaving a peck at my lips. She buried her face at my chest. I caressed her hair.

“I think we should get ready now. Jeongyeon’s wedding in 3 hours, baby.” I said to her. She just nodded, weakly. To be honest, I feel exhausted too. We just arrived here last night and I almost lost count on how many times we did this.

She get off from me, looking at me lovingly. I caressed her cheek, softly using my thumb. Her skin feel so soft, and I will never get enough from feeling it using my own skin. She lean in for another kiss. Which I gladly return it.

 

~

 

I look at Sana. And I can’t help but fall in love with her all over again. I can’t help but staring at her hazel eyes, slightly puffy cheek, plump lips, pointy nose, her perfect side profile, her jawline. I admire every single part of it.

I’m in love with her.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked.

“Because you’re so beautiful, my eyes can’t stop staring.” I replied, knowing and aware that it sounded quite cheesy.

“Are you talking to the mirror?” she asked me again.

“What?”

“I asked, are you talking to the mirror? Because, my eyes can’t stop staring at you too.” She repeat, sounded as cheesy as I was. I just laugh with her cheesiness, and I pull her for a hug.

“Let’s go, baby.” She said. I just nodded and both of us, intertwining our hand and walk to the garden, where Jeongyeon and Momo’s wedding held.

“Guys!” Chaeyoung called us and wave her hand. She already cut her hair short but still looks beautiful so do her girlfriend, Mina. They didn’t think about getting married

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter