enough is enough

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a short one. this is a love triangle story. angst.

 

"you are kissing the others too much, don't you think?" she was asked as she sit at the couch by the oldest one. she took a glance at her before nodded, knowing where this will be going. 

"dahyun is fine with it?" the second question come. she sigh before shrugging her shoulder, showing that she didn't know. 

"is it going to be fine with you if dahyun do the same?" she shake her head, weakly. just imagining dahyun kissing the members already made her shivering. dahyun's kiss only belongs to her. and only she can kiss dahyun. 

"stop it now, sana. before it is too late." and the red hair girl her alone. thinking deeply about the advice. 

well, dahyun and her has no specific relationship. and dahyun seems fine with her kissing all the girls. so, why should she stop? 

 

 

​​​​"it is hurt." the younger girl said it. nayeon nodded, caressing the soft hair, gently. 

​​​​​​"i was just her toy. aren't i?" a snuffling sound can be heard as the younger girl burrying her face at the older's chest. her shoulder moving as she's sobbing and nayeon can just rubbed her back, softly. trying to calm her down. 

​​​​​​"i feel stupid." 

​​​​"hey, listen. you're not stupid. she just decided to not show that she actually appreciate you. but, you do know she's like that. she can go around and kiss anyone she likes, or when she feels like it." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter