Married [Part 5]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I must admit, exam week is horrible. I have five paper for final and I just finished with my third paper. Two paper to go and I have a day gap before my next paper. I head to the car and start the engine. Before I drive, I pull out my phone and search for Sana’s number and call her.

“Hello.”

I swear her voice sound so soft and calm. It feels good to hear her voice that without I realize, I smile by myself.

“Dahyun?”

“Oh, hello. Are you still at work?” I asked after realize I was so into enjoying her voice just now.

“Yes but five minutes more I’ll be done. Why?”

“Let’s dinner outside for tonight?”

“Sure.”

“I’m on my way now.”

“Okay. Drive safe!”

I end the call and tossed my phone aside before turn on the radio. Perfect song to start the ride. Of course it’s Ride by Twenty One Pilot.

It takes good 10 minutes before I arrive at Sana’s place. Something caught my attention so I park my car aside, get off and lock the car. After ensure there’s no car, I crossed the road carefully. I approach a flower cart. Decided to choose three red roses, the lady wrap it nicely for me.

“For your boyfriend?” she asked while handed the flower.

“Of course not. It’s for my friend.” I smile at her and pay the money before crossed the road, and get in the car. I put the flower at the back seat and start to drive.

I bet Sana is waiting now.

And my guess is right. I slow down the car, signaling to go the right and stop in front of a beautiful. I get off the car before help open the passenger door for Sana to get in the car. She smile at me and I smile back before I enter the car.

“Tired with work?” I asked.

“Kind off. I’m glad you’re asking me out for dinner. I’m afraid I don’t have enough energy to cook.” She said. I just giggle before turn around and grab the flower I bought just now. And give it to her.

“Here for you. I don’t know what kind of flower you really like so I hope this will do.” I said. She’s smiling widely and smell the flower. She look at me.

“Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome!” I replied.

“Why three bud?” she asked.

“Stands for, you are beautiful.” I know I made that up but that the most spontaneous answer I can say. I can’t say that it stands for I LOVE YOU. I don’t even know if I love her. I just feel comfortable with her presence. That’s all. I guess.

“Such a sweet talker, don’t you?” she teased.

“Well, I can’t help it when it comes to you. You should feel lucky as I never talk sweetly to anyone else.” I replied, full of myself I know. But, that’s for cover up. You have no idea how my heart beat crazily right now.

“Wow, so full with yourself huh?” I just giggles at her words. Another song come out from the radio. Careless Whisper by Wham!

“Where are we going?” she asked.

“To the restaurant where we first meet.” I replied.

“Why?”

“Nothing. Just craving something fancy.” She just stay silent. Suddenly my phone ringing.

“Please look who’s calling.” I said to her. She look at my phone.

“Jeongyeon.”

She pass the phone to me. I wear the earphone and answer the call but still focus at driving.

“Hello.”

“Dahyun! Just want to inform you that we have performance on 14th February.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter