Part Time Lover(11)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week pass by.

 

A week without Dahyun. Without any news, without her touch, or cheesy words, or soft caressed, or even a delicate kiss. Miserable, that's all she is right now. Since she ended the contract, Dahyun don't even bother to find her, or at least seek for explanation. She just gone.

 

And being her, she will always reach for her phone in the morning, with at least, a slight hope, that Dahyun will text her and wish her morning, or before lunch time, Dahyun will reminded her to not skip lunch, or before sleep, Dahyun will call her and they will talk until both of them fall asleep.

 

And when she heard the sound of a car in front of the house, she will run to the window, peeking with a hope that it's Dahyun who will show up and surprise her like she used to but all of that has gone now.

 

And her night only accompanied by the tears that never stop streaming down her face, like the dam had broke. Nayeon is worried, always check on her regularl, persuade her to at least eat something but she refuses it.

 

The only thing that she let pass through is hot chocolate, which she always drink it for breakfast, lunch and dinner, depending on her mood. Or when she misses Dahyun.

 

Sometimes she feel that life is unfair, as she's suffering alone when it's not her intention to fall in love at the first place- but really, who wants to fall in love when the pain for broken heart is too much for a soul like her to handle. She hate Dahyun, when she think about that.

 

But, the sweet or should she says it's bittersweet now come and haunt her, she can't help but thinking it was her fault to make surprises when she knows Dahyun was with Kyulkyung. What else can she expect?

 

"Sana." A knock sound coming from the door. Before the door opened, and Nayeon enter the room. Her face scream worried about the younger between the two. But, Nayeon is helpless. Only Dahyun can cure Sana, but Dahyun dissappear.

 

"Nayeon." She said, as she gets up from her bed, sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

"I bought spicy crab for you. Let's eat?" Ah, Nayeon always know her favorite. She can feel drooling with only imagining how delicious tha crab, that melt on , and the spicy effect that come after that. Sounds perfect, right?

 

"It's o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter