Treat You Better (part 3)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana, I don't think we can continue this relationship anymore." Momo speak as they both who currently sit at the bench at the park near to Sana's house. Sana look at her side, look at Momo.

"Why?" Sana asked.

"You should ask yourself why." Momo left a sigh and look straight. She continued,

"Besides, I think both of us loving someone else."

Sana just stay silent. She only can think of Dahyun right now.

"You love someone else? Who?"

"N--Nayeon."

"Wait, by Nayeon, you means, Nayeon sunbae? The one who work at the Bingsu cafe?"

Momo nodded. Sana let out a sigh. A happy sigh.

"Dahyun knows her too. They seems close." Sana said. Momo immediately look at Sana.

"Really?!" Sana nodded.

"Then, make a move. We should win their heart!" Momo said.

"What do you mean?" 

"Pabo. Do you think I don't know that you're in love with Dahyun? Duh, you're so obvious!" Momo said. Sana just stay silent. She's in love with Dahyun? Does she? She always think about Dahyun. In fact, she never stop thinking about Dahyun. Is that a sign that she love Dahyun?

"B--but, I don't know if she love me." Sana murmurs. Momo stay silent. She looks like she's thinking about something when suddenly she smile brightly and sit straight. She look at Sana and smirk. Sana look at Momo, kind of lost with why Momo look at her like that.

"I have an idea!" Momo said.

 

~

 

Dahyun currently at Moonbin's house with Eunwoo too. She sit in between the two guys watching the movies. At first she sit there alone and those guys being themselves always choose to sit beside her. Dahyun didn't mind it. She trusted them. It's been years since she knows them. She remember the first time she meet them. The very first day, that they declared themselves as Dahyun's guardians.

 

Flashback

"I--I like you, Kim Dahyun. Please be my girlfriend." the "hottest" boy in their school suddenly confessed at Dahyun in front of the other kids.

"Ah, thank you. But, I can't be your girlfriend." Dahyun said politely.

"But, why?!" suddenly that boy yelled at Dahyun, causing Dahyun to move backward. Dahyun was shocked. She blinking her eyes several times.

"Are you, perhaps, like girls?" the boy smirk and start making fun of Dahyun. Dahyun's eyes widened. She can feel the tears foaming at her eyes. She feel humiliated because this happened in front of everyone. 

"N--no!" Dahyun said.

"Then why? Am I not good enough?! Only lesbians reject me." the boys said again. And then he pushed Dahyun, causing Dahyun to fell to the ground. 'Ouch, this hurt.' Dahyun thought. She want to get up but she can see that the boy lift his hand, wanted to slap Dahyun and Dahyun is so ready to be slapped as she's helpless now when someone yelled.

"Hey, don't you dare to touch our girlfriend!" Dahyun's eyes widened. She immediately turn her head looking at the one who sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter