Chivalry Isn't Dead (part 2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : there's another pairing in this one shot. One I reveal in this part. Another pair I will reveal in the next part. Plus, there's also conflict too. Please look forward for it. and yes, I love giving out spoiler for you guys >.<

 

~

 

Girl, just let your hair down
Let's paint the whole town
Life is our playground, yeah
But I'm not a kid no more
So I must open doors and make you feel like the lady you are
My momma raised me to be classy, not flashy
I'm happy to please you
Though I can tell that's not what your use to

 

***

 

Months pass by, Sana was busy with classes and assignments. She's even busy with tests and without she noticed, the final has come. Sometimes, replacement classes also limit her to hang out. Once she's visit the cafe but the girl name Dahyun isn't coming. She's waited for hours but end up going home, disappointed. Probably Dahyun is busy too, she guessed. Life was hectic for her. But, she never forget that pale skin girl's advice.

 

"Always smile and never be grumpy."

 

She smile by herself. She don't even know why that Dahyun girl really give such an impact to her life. She don't even know why she still can remember that black hair girl. She remembered the girl, who always tuck her hair behind her left ear, showing her piercings. How the girl cute lips always smiling. She remembered every single of it. She's not in love, doesn't she? She shake her head.

"Yah, Sana. Are you okay?" her bestfriend, Momo asked. Sana look at Momo, blurred.

"I'm okay. Why?"

"You spaced out just now. Come on, the registration almost start. We need to be ready." Momo said. Sana just nodded.

She start her new semester a week earlier as she's involved in the orientation for the new student. She's spend her semester break at her hometown back in Japan. Yes, she's study abroad. She got scolarship to further her study at Korea.

She look through all the list at her hand. She'll be handling all the students in Music and Arts course. Along with Momo and their friends, Mina. There's not many students for their course actually as the space and equipment are limited. So, only 100 students per intake and it's easier for them to handle.

"Sana, Momo!" both Sana and Momo look at the caller and they see a girl with a gummy smile run toward them. They smile at her.

"Mina chan!"

"Sorry because I'm late. You know, today is Chaeyoung first day here," Mina said. Sana and Momo just giggles. They know Chaeyoung is Mina's girlfriend. Well, Chaeyoung manage to enroll in the same university with Mina because she determine to spend more time with Mina.

"Wow, she manage to enroll here too, huh?" Momo teased. Mina blushed and nodded. The other two just laugh looking at their maknae before all of them head to the main hall.

 

~

 

A week pass by. The last day of the orientation. And Sana is quite late so she's running to the main hall. She almost cursing for being careless again because she left her student ID so she have to run back to her rented house and run back to the campus. She hate running. She hate sports in general so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter