Cheerleaders [AU]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun is a part of basketball team while Sana is a part of cheerleading team, who had a crush on Eunha who is also a part of basketball team.

Genre: Fluffy, Angst

Pair: EunHana, SaiDa | side of NaTzu, JeongMi and MoChaeng

 

***

 

Sana sit at the bench looking at the basketball court. Another cheerleading practice for them. The basketball team will start start their tournament next month so it's a busy week for both team. Cheerleaders team quite popular among the students here as cheerleaders means bunch of cute girls that always been eye candy for everyone else. But as for Sana, her eyes only stick at the one and only Eunha. Eunha is such a cute girl who joined basketball because that's the only club left but she fall in love with it.

"Hey, Sana. It's not nice staring like that, girl." Nayeon teased. Nayeon, the leader of the cheerleaders team who also Tzuyu's embarassing girlfriend. Tzuyu is the ace of the basketball team. They are literally the hottest couple in the school. Sana chuckled.

"I am not. I just spaced out." she denied.

"Yes, spaced out but eyes keep following that petite cute Eunha girl." Mina's turn to teased. Mina, one of the important cheerleaders, who is also Jeongyeon's girlfriend. Jeongyeon literally the girl crush of the school. Well, what did you expect from all girl school? Bunch of gays.

"Hey girls." speaking of which, Jeongyeon approach the girls along with Tzuyu. They sit beside each other's girlfriends. Sana just rolled her eyes. Her eyes fixed on someone.

"Hey, who's that? I never saw her before." Sana asked pointed at a long black hair girl.

"Oh, she's Dahyun. She just joined this group but she's kind of good. I bet she will easily snatched ace titles from Tzuyu." Jeongyeon explained.

"Geez, really? I doubt that. My girlfriend better." Nayeon defending her girlfriend. And with that, Dahyun who at the left side of the court, casually throw the ball into the rim at the right side of the court and the balls literally goes inside the hoop causing all the girl's jaw dropped.

"Told ya." Jeongyeon smirk. Mina helped Jeonyeon wipe her sweat.

"She's kind of cool too." Nayeon blurted out causing Tzuyu to glare at her. Nayeon chuckled.

"I'm just joking, baby," Nayeon hugged her girlfriend but Tzuyu try to let herself free causing all of them to laugh.

 

~

 

Sana walk with her squad toward the cafeteria. They just laugh and being silly with each other. Sana noticed Eunha walk from the other side. Her heart start beating fast. She can't help but staring at the younger girl. Her cute face, her nice figure, her bubbly personality. 

Sana was too busy staring until she didn't realized that Eunha actually bumped into her and being clumsy, Sana tripped her legs and fell down. But Eunha didn't noticed it, as she just walk away. Which Sana didn't really mind it. She try to stand up when a hand appear in front of her.

"Need help?" the girl asked. Sana take the other girls hand and try to stand up. She look at the other girl. It's Dahyun.

"Thank you." Sana said. Dahyun just smile. She help pick up Sana's stuff that scattered around the floor. She pass it to Sana.

"Here. Be careful, next time."

"Yes. Thank you once again." Sana shyly smile. She embarassed because being so clumsy.

"No problem. You seems like you have a crush on Eunha, aren't you?" Dahyun smirk. Sana's face heated up.

"N--no. I am not."

"Your face really said it all, girl. Want me to help? As far I know, she still single." Dahyun sincerely said. Sana's eyes widened.

"You can help? Really?" Sana asked. Dahyun nodded.

"They called me cupid for a reason." Dahyun said while pointing to Chaeyoung and Momo. Chaeyoung, the famous petite girl who always amazed people with her drawing and doodles and Momo, the famous school's dancing machine. Up until now, no one knows how they get together.

"Wait-- don't said that--"

"Yup. Chaengie is my bestfriend and let just say I'm too friendly I also become Momo's friend. So, the rest history." Dahyun winked.

"Please, I really need help. Please help me get to know Eunha." Sana hold Dahyun's wrist and kind of jump a little. She really excited.

"Yo, calm down. Of course I will help you. What's your name, by the way?" Dahyun asked.

"Sana, Minatozaki Sana."

"Okay deal. Now, I'm hungry. Let's grab something from the cafe so I get to know you better. It will be easier for me to let Eunha noticed your presence." Dahyun suggest. Sana nodded. She link her arm with Dahyun and they walk together to the cafe.

Once they entered the cafe, Dahyun immediately buy a bowl of noodles along with some chocolate. Sana only pick sandwhich and a cup of tea. They choose to sit at the end of the cafe so no one will disturb them.

"You only eat that?" Dahyun asked. Sana nodded.

"You know, being a part of cheerleaders that means you're on a strict diet. I'm not the type who love sports so I choose to control my food consumption." Sana explain. Dahyun munch her chocolate bar and nodded.

"Why you eat your chocolate first?" Sana asked. Dahyun put aside her chocolate.

"Chocolate give me happiness. So, I eat chocolate when I feel sad." Dahyun explain. She then start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter