broken mess

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dahyun walks alone, whistling to herself as she head to the dance practice room. she's just finished her business at the washroom, she doesn't know why but her stomach don't really felt good since the morning. probably because she's mixing her ramen with chocolate again. she don't know. as her step nearer the door, a shadow caught her attention.

 

she stopped moving, not trying to eavesdropping or what, but she's curious. as two person she knew too well currently standing in front of the door to the room that she headed too.

 

her heart sinking. her tears immediately fall, as she witnessed something that she shouldn't or more like she didn't want to witness. she can't move, as her foot frozen at its place.

 

sana is there, in front of the room, looking so fragile and soft, in chaeyoung's embrace. in chaeyoung's embrace. how she wish she will never witness this. her lips trembling and her hands shaking. she should act like nothing happened right?

 

there was nothing happened, not now, not before. sana is not hers. will never be hers. and chaeyoung, chaeyoung is her bestfriend. if chaeyoung is happy, she should feel happy too. chaeyoung doesn't know that dahyun is in love with sana. no one knows. she never told anyone.

 

dahyun take a deep breath, walking as fast as she can, not minding the two person that were hugging, slip into the dancing room, and shut the door behind her. holding the knob tightly, pretend like she didn't hear the voices calling her from outside, and she lock the door.

 

sliding down to the floor, as she hugged her knees. she let the tears flow, letting out a small sobbing, while biting her lips hardly not wanting her wailing to be heard.

 

her body shaking, she's in a mess, ruffling her own hair. how she missed the warmth that often hugged her from the coldness. the warmth that once called, sana.

 

--

 

"dahyun, wake up." a soft voice calling her, disturbing her from her deep s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter