Married [Part 17]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year and a half later

 

I feel so blessed with my marriage life. Sana really treat me nicely. She prepared everything for me. From breakfast until dinner, my work uniform, everything. When I fall sick, she always stick at my side, treat me until I feel better. It’s been 6 months since I started to take over my dad’s position at his office. And both of us moving to my parent’s house as my parents decided to stay at Japan to run their business there. Sometimes we will visit our apartment too.

At first, everything seems hard but with Sana by my side, everything went smoothly. And Sana already open her own fashion company and we promised to do collaboration in the future. It’s been awhile since I meet my friends too. All of them busy with their career. Mina and Chaeyoung now at Japan doing promotion for Mina’s new brand.

Jihyo travelling around the world and pursued her dream to be a traveler. The last one I knew about Jihyo is she’s currently at Sydney. While Jeongyeon with Momo run their dance academy together. I don’t even know since when they’re together. Suddenly they told us that they’re getting engaged last month.

Everything goes smoothly. Until at one point I feel like it’s too good to be true but I brush it off. I look at the clock. Its 6pm. Time to go home and pick up Sana.

I grab my bag and leave the office.

I drive leaving the office building and head to Sana’s office. Suddenly my phone ringing, and I answered it.

“Hello.”

“Hello, Mrs Kim. Sorry to disturb you but I need to inform something.” A guy sound from the other line.

“Who’s this?”

“Jackson, Mrs Kim.”

“Oh yes. What’s wrong Jackson?”

“There’s an accident at our factory. One of our workers injured.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yes Mrs Kim. Now he’s at the hospital.”

“Where are you now?” I asked.

“I’m at the factory.”

“Okay, wait for me. I’ll be there.”

I end the call and immediately call Sana.

“Hello.”

“Sana, hurry up and follow me. I need to go to the factory now.” I said.

“Okay. I’ll be waiting here.”

I tossed my phone aside and press the gas pedal, speeding up to the Sana’s office. I park in front of the office and Sana get in.

“What’s wrong baby?” she asked, while fastened her seatbelt.

“One of our worker injured while working at the factory. I have to meet Jackson to know more about this matter.” I explained, still speeding up. Sana just nodded.

We arrived at the factory 10 minutes later. I hold Sana’s hand firmly before run to the factory. I look around and I can see a group of people. The police also there, taking statement from the witness.

“Jackson.” I called a guy with black hair.

“Mrs Kim.” He look at me, and run toward me.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well, the guy fell from there.” He said while showing the ladder to a tank that contain hot water.

“How can that happened? We always check our equipment regularly right?” I asked again. He nodded.

“We not even sure. We still don’t know whether that guy being careless or anything but, they said the ladder actually rusty so it broken and cause that guy to fall.”

“Let me check it.” I said. I let Sana’s hand go.

“Wait here for a minute.”

She nodded. I run to the ladder and I can see the ladder actually broke into two. I sigh. I run back to Jackson but the police stop me.

“We need to ask you several question Mrs Kim.” I nodded.

 

~

 

“Sorry for dragging you around today, Sana.” I said, as we both laying down at the bed, cuddling with each other.

“It’s okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter