You're Annoying [Non AU]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For thousand times, Sana. I told you, stop kissing me!" Dahyun said while wiping the kiss mark at her cheek, groaning and mumbling to herself. Sana who sit beside her just giggles. Before lean in and give another peck at Dahyun's cheek. Then, she run away.

"SANA!"

Dahyun can't help but smile to herself. She surely complaining about how Sana was being affectionate to her but little that the older girl know, she actually love it. She enjoyed it. But, of course she never wanted to admit it.

"What happened?" Suddenly Nayeon popped out, guess she just finished her turn for the photoshoot. Dahyun just shrugged her shoulder before sit at the chair, grabbing her phone just to check her chat conversation with her friends. Sometimes, she's smiling reading all of her friends conversation.

"Stop playing with your phone and play with me instead!" Nayeon demand. Dahyun put down her phone, looking at Nayeon before stick her tongue out, teasing the older girl. Nayeon widened her eyes before her hand reach for Dahyun's and squeezed it.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Dahyun asked, while rubbing her own that being squeezed by Nayeon just now. Nayeon just laugh loudly.

"Well, can't help it. Your so soft plus I still didn't use my ticket for today." Nayeon replied, ignoring the glare that the younger girl gave her.

"You always ignore that deal, anyway." Dahyun rolled her eyes before getting up and leaving Nayeon alone. But she stumbled with Sana who currently standing at the door, looking at her.

"What?" Dahyun asked. Sana just ignore her but she said something that catch Dahyun's ear.

"You're annoying."

"What? Can you please repeat?"

"Nothing." And Dahyun can clearly see Sana clinging herself around Momo. Dahyun can't understand Sana sometimes. She really can't.

 

~

 

Another hectic day for Twice as they still on their Knock Knock promotion. Dahyun currently standing in between Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Dahyun don't get it why these two members can't leave her alone even for a second. She took a glance at Sana who just standing there awkwardly. Dahyun remember just now when she manage to stand beside Sana and Sana held her hand. She missed those hands.

"Stop it." Dahyun whining when Jeongyeon try to poke her nose again. And she even blow to her ears. That's really annoyed Dahyun. She's not complaining when Sana did it. But, she didn't like it when the others did it. Start from Jeongyeon and even Nayeon.

They head back to their dorm after finish the fanmeeting. Dahyun feel so tired. She really need some sleep but when she's about to enter the room, she can feel someone blow into her ears again. She turn around and it's Jeongyeon.

"Unnie! Stop it." Dahyun whining while rubbing her ears. The tingling feeling still lingering at her ears. Jeongyeon can't stop laughing and Dahyun almost smack Jeongyeon's arm when suddenly Sana passed by, almost hit Dahyun.

"Sana?" Dahyun called but Sana just ignore her. Dahyun look at Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon look at her back. Dahyun then following Sana who currently drinking water.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asked. Sana put down the glass, glaring at clueless Dahyun. Sana just walk away before muttered,

"You're annoying."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter