Thief: A Stolen Heart (end)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

21 August 2015

Dahyun sit in front of the laptop. She's been watching the cctv record for almost 2 hours. While watching, she read again all the information about bank transaction. She write something at her notebook and she start dialling a number.

"Hello, National Bank. May I help you?"

"Hello, may I speak to the manager please?"

"May I know what is it about."

"I'm working with the police about the jewellery store robbery. I need to ask several question to your manager about this huge transaction."

"Oh okay. Wait a second. I'll connect you to her."

"Alright."

While waiting for the manager, Dahyun's eyes keep watching the cctv. Suddenly something caught her eyes. She stop the record, rewind for a few seconds and she stop. She zoom in the screen and her jaw drop.

"Hello." suddenly someone speaking over the phone.

"Hello, Mrs.."

"Miss Shin. May I help you?"

"Hello miss. I'm Kim Dahyun, a private investigator for the police. I want to ask you about one of this transaction."

"Ah yes. about the robbery right? The police already inform me. If you have time, please come to my office so it is easier to discuss."

"Okay then. Tomorrow around 8.30 am?"

"Okay noted. See you tomorrow."

"Thank you."

Dahyun end the call. She then focus back at the screen. She screencap the screen and save it. She immediately open the other cctv and watch them. She's so focus until the screen reach at one point where suddenly Dahyun stop it and zoom in. She then screencapture all the cctv. Her heart broke into pieces with what she saw. She can feel her heart beat faster and she's sweating. She don't want to make any assumption so she close her laptop. Her phone suddenly ringing.

Minatozaki Sana
Calling...

She decided to not pick up the call and put aside her phone. She open back her laptop and open all the photo she screencapture just now. She click button print and print all the photo. She keep it in a file and look back the screen. Her hand touch the screen.

"How can you be so beautiful even in the cctv?" Dahyun sigh. She head to her bed and lay down. She close her eyes with her arms and start scream her heart out.

Suddenly someone knock the door.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Dahyun can clearly hear Chaeyoung's voice. Dahyun stand up and head to the door. She open the door and Chaeyoung look at her blankly.

"Are you free now?" Dahyun ask.

"Yes."

"Let's go to the park? It's been awhile since we go out together."

"Sure. Let's?"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung walk at the park. They stop at an icecream stall and buy icecream. They just walk silently while eating icecream until they arrived at the swing. They decided to play the swing while talking.

"So, how are you?" Dahyun ask.

"Much better now, I guess. Momo unnie really help me through the break up a lot."

"Good for you. Any plan for the weekend?"

"Momo unnie invited me to go to her place and stay there overnight."

"Whoa, nice. I'm sorry if I never be with you during your break up phase. I'm so busy with this new case."

"It's okay, unnie. Lucky for me, there's Momo unnie. I understand. This one time, I'm so sad. I cry a lot so I call Momo unnie. She left her work because of me. I feel bad, actually."

"Wait wait. Is there something I should know? Because, in every words you said, you always mention Momo unnie." Dahyun teased. Chaeyoung look down and her cheek reddening.

"N--no. It's not like that, unnie. We just friend. She help me through this a lot."

"You know, if you're with her, I'm not suprised." Chaeyoung laugh at Dahyun's words. Suddenly Dahyun's phone ringing. She look at the caller and just keep her phone in the pocket.

"Why don't you answer it?" Chaeyoung ask.

"You know, when you really like someone but you can't be with her and both of you are totally different."

"I know. But, that doesn't mean you should give up on her."

"Yeah. I'm just shocked. I need to clear my mind first."

"Don't waste time unnie. Someone might grab her away from you." Dahyun just smile and look away. She must confirmed about something. Then she will meet Sana herself.

********************

 

8.30 am

22 August 2015

Dahyun arrived at the National Bank and immediately meet the manager. She bring out one of the file and pass it to the manager.

"I need to ask about this person. This Im Jungha. Do you have his record?" Dahyun ask.

"Wait, I'll check." the manager, Miss Shin scrolling something at her computer. Dahyun waited patiently while looking around the office.

"Okay got it. This is his adress and his number." Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter