Married [Part 6]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th February

Finally my exam is over! I almost shout when I walked out from the examination hall just now. Lucky I still sane or everyone will kick my . Now I’m waiting for Sana. The radio play Photograph by Ed Sheeran. Suddenly I remembered the first night I came to Sana’s apartment. A very comfortable and cozy night. I smile by myself.

I don't even realize that Sana get in the car. Oh God, I’ve been daydreaming for quite a while I guess.

“Hi.” She greet me and leave a peck at my cheek causing me to blush. Ever since that night, she become more affectionate. Which I don’t mind at all. Because I love it too.

“Hi. Ready to go?” I asked. She nodded and lean her head at my shoulder.

“Sana, fastened your seatbelt first.” I said. She immediately pull the seatbelt and wear it properly. I just smile looking at her before start driving to the club.

She just remain silent. I took a glance at her sometimes.

“Hey. Why you’re so quite?” I asked.

“Quite nervous I guess.”

“Why?”

“You know, when you’re performing later, I’m alone. So—“

“Hey, don’t worry. My friends, Nayeon and Tzuyu will be there too. I will ensure they always be by your side. Plus, I will give you VIP card. Your sit will be separated from the crowd.” I explain.

“Really?” she asked. I nodded. I know her worry. I’m aware. She’s not the person who love to be at the crowd, alone. So, the fact she willing to watch my performance even she aware she’s probably have to be alone later really make me flattered.

I reach for her hand using my free hand and squeeze it. She look at our hand before look at me and smiling widely. A smile that I’m addicted to.

The remaining journey only filled with our silence. And we arrived 5 minutes later. I get off from the car before jog a bit to the other side and opened the car door for Sana. She get off from the car, elegantly. The fact she wear office outfit somehow trigger me. She swear white shirt and to be honest, I don’t like it. Not in the club. I reach for my hoodie at the back seat and ask her to wear it.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t like it if you wear only that in the club.” I replied without looking at her. She giggles before wear my hoodie. She wrapped herself making her looks so cute!

“Hmm, your smell. I like it.” she said causing me to feel shy. I immediately grab my stuff and lock the car before intertwining our hand using my free hand and walk into the club.

“By the way, I hope you don’t mind if we eat dinner quite late tonight.” I said to her as I remember it’s almost dinner time.

“It’s okay. As long as with you.”

OKAY. HEART, PLEASE BEHAVE.

“Why are you blushing?” she asked while poking my cheek. I glare at her causing her to chuckles. My heart feel like dropping everytime I heard her laugh. It’s adorable.

“Ah, that’s Nayeon and Tzuyu. Come.” I said I saw two familiar figure standing in front the club door.

“Hey guys!” I called them. Nayeon who lean at Tzuyu’s chest immediately lift her head and smiling at us.

“Hey, Dahyun!” she said. Tzuyu smile widely and immediately pinch my cheek.

“Ouch!” I slap her hand causing her to laugh.

“By the way, this is Sana. Sana, this is Nayeon and the tall one here is Tzuyu. Tzuyu is my classmate and Nayeon actually our instructor.” I introduce them. Sana smile and offer her hand for handshake which both of them gladly accept it.

“Your girlfriend?” Nayeon asked. I look at Sana. She look at me back, rising her eyebrows.

“My future wife.” I said to Nayeon and Tzuyu which cause the three of them to widened their eyes.

“Your what?” Tuzyu asked for confirmation.

“My future wife.” I repeat my words. Sana look at me, disbelief.

“But—“

“We’re going to get married in two weeks.” I said, and again their jaw drop and their eyes widened. They look at each other and look at us back.

“Our wedding will be held at Japan as she’s from Japan. But, I will give our wedding card soon. Along with flight ticket. So, both of you have to attend it, okay?”

I bet both of them still shock. I look at my wristwatch and look at them.

“Guys, please take care of Sana for me okay? The performance almost start.” I said. They nodded. I look at Sana, pulled out a card from my pocket and hand it to her. She take it, still looking at me.

“We talked about it later okay? This is the access card. Just follow these two and don’t get lost. Get it?”

She nodded.

“Guys, please look after Sana. Don’t let her get lost.” I said to both of my friend.

“Hey, you don’t have to remind us twice. We know.” Nayeon said causing me to giggles.

“Got to go. Bye!” I said.

“See you later.” I look at Sana. She nodded. I caressed her cheek for last time before run heading to the backstage.

 

 

My eyes wander around looking at the audience and when my eyes stop at the VIP section, I can see Sana looking at me, wear my hoodie. I swear she look so cute! I smile at her and she smile back.

We perform 5 songs in total before the stage is all mine. We often take turn for solo stage and management ask for my solo stage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter