Married [Part 7]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawn and rub my eyes before get up and grab my phone. I look at the time. 9:00 am. We slept pretty late last night as both of us busy packing stuff to bring to Japan tomorrow. I look at my side, Sana still sleeping. I can’t help but stare at her soft cheek, pointy nose and her plump lips. Will I ever get tired?

I get off from the bed. We have to meet my friends for lunch. Because Jihyo said this night she want to spend for revision. And we all agree. I walk out the room. I had move in to the master bedroom since the night Sana asked me to sleep with her. I don’t mind it. In fact, it’s nice to cuddling with Sana before sleep. It feel comfortable.

I drag my feet to the kitchen and decided to prepare breakfast for both of us. I grab the egg, thinking that scramble egg on toast sounds delicious, with bacon of course. I prepare all the stuff, fry the bacon first before use the bacon fat to scramble my egg.

While waiting for the toast to be ready to plate everything together, I pour the orange juice and the coffee that I already prepared earlier.

“Dahyun?” I hear Sana called my name.

“Wait for me there. I’m coming. Don’t leave the bed!” I half shouted.

“Okay!”

I smile before carrying everything, in a tray, and bring it to the room. I push the door using my shoulder and I can see Sana smiling at me, in sitting position, holding my phone.

“Breakfast in bed for my lady.” I said. She giggles before sit up straight. I put the tray carefully at her lap before pull a chair and sit beside the bed.

“You cook all these?” she asked. I nodded and smiling proudly.

“Let see how it taste.” She said before poke the egg using the fork and carefully eat it. She’s munching slowly, and this is the first time I feel nervous about my own food. I know it just scramble egg but it means to me because I prepare it for Sana.

“How is it?” I asked, a little eager. She look at me, showing no emotion. I feel like a failure because I know my cooking is not that good. I left a soft sigh out.

“Can you cook for me every day? Every morning. Like this?” she said. I lift my head looking at her.

“Is it good?” I asked again. And she nodded.  And I feel so relieved to see her reaction. Especially when she finish all the food before give a peck at my cheek with her oily lips. Which I responded by groaning and wiping it but deep inside, I love it.

 

 

Around 1pm, both Sana and I arrived at a restaurant where we decided to meet my friends. My hand interlock with Sana’s hand while the other one carrying Sana’s handbag. We decided to sit at the corner as it’s far from people and we can easily discuss. There’s only us inside the restaurant.

“Are you nervous?” I asked. She nodded. I look at our hand that intertwining and squeeze it softly, reassuring everything is going to be okay. She look at me and asked, “What if they can’t accept me?”

“Don’t worry. I’m the one who will get married to you. Not them.”

She let out a soft sigh.

I can see Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung walk toward us.

“They’re here.” I whisper. Sana lift her head, look at my friends.

“Hey guys!” I said. Jihyo sit beside me while Mina sit in front of Sana and Chaeyoung beside her.

“Hey, sorry because we’re late. You know, girls.” Jihyo said.

“It’s okay. We just arrived here too.” I said to them. Mina and Chaeyoung look at me like need some explanation about Sana. But I ignore and asked, “Where’s Jeongyeon?’

“There she is.” Jihyo said. I look at the direction that Jihyo pointed. Jeongyeon walk toward us, with her messy hair, wearing plaid with ripped jeans. Okay, I have to admit she’s kind of cool. And I can’t stop looking at her when I feel Sana pinch my arm.

“Ouch.” I look at her and she’s glaring at me. I just grinning.

“Let’s order food!” Chaeyoung said eagerly. Yeah, we all quite hungry now.

After ordering the food, all attention are now focus at me and Sana.

“So, what’s the important announcemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter