Jar of Heart

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short one shot inspired by Jar of Heart

 

~

 

 

 

a soft lips pressed onto her lips. Her eyes widened, shocked with the sudden action coming from the bolder older girl but she was stunned. Her body froze and her eyes kept looking at the blonde girl, who closed her eyes, shut it tightly but soon, she can feel herself closing her eyes, and her lips slightly parted to give access for air for her to stole in between the kiss. It feel so good, for the first time in her life.

 

Both of them stopped when they feel like they need to properly breath. A smoke came out from their mouth, to reminded them on how cold the weather now. Their forehead leaned onto each other. A soft chuckle can be heard from the blonde, and it made her smiled

 

Genuinely smiled. Because she knew, she gave her the heart. She fall in love for the first time.

 

 

A tap on her shoulder make her stop daydreaming. A raven sit in front of her, smiling brightly. She is laying at the bed chair, with both of her arm at her stomach. She looks at the raven.

 

"How are you today, Dahyun?" The raven ask. Dahyun smile, trying to be as brightest as she can.

 

"Slightly better than my previous session, Dr Park." She answered. The raven who she called Dr Park chuckle.

 

"How many times do I have to remind you. Just call me Jihyo."

 

She nod.

 

"Anything to tell me?" Jihyo ask again, while her hand busy flicking a notebook and stop when she find the empty page. A click sound coming from the pen that she hold, ready to write anything that the ginger will tell her.

 

"Is it okay if this is still about her?" She ask.

 

"Well, she's the reason you're here now. So, spill it. I'm all ears."

 

 

It was a normal day for her. Classes and evening activities. She was too busy to achieved her dream. She wanted to be the best for her parents and for herself. Also for a certain silver hair girl. Whom she met a year ago where her hair still blonde.

 

It's been awhile since she met Sana, the love of her life. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter