Married [Part 12]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the airport

 

All of my friends will fly back to Korea today as they have another plan with their family and themselves. Two days since my wedding day. Now they’re busy to check their stuff. All of them look at me and Sana.

“Have fun on your honeymoon.” Jihyo said.

“And take care of yourself.” Nayeon remind us. Both of us just nodded.

“Don’t forget to share beautiful photos!” Chaeyoung interrupted. We all laugh.

“Don’t worry. I will spam our group chat with beautiful photos.” I said.

“Let us know when you guys arrived there, okay?” Mina’s turn to remind us.

To be honest, they don't even know where Sana and me will be going for our honeymoon. In fact, Sana herself didn't know it yet. It's a surprised from me for her.

“Sana.” Jeongyeon called. Sana look at her.

“I’ll let her be yours in this life, but in the next life, I will fight for her. And take care. Both of you.” Jeongyeon said, looking at both of us. Sana smile.

“We’ll see about the next life, Jeongyeon.” She said.

“Okay! Let’s go guys. Thank you so much for the hospitality, Sana. We enjoyed ourselves so much here.” Jihyo said, once again to save us from the awkward moment. All of us hugged each other, not with Jeongyeon as Sana keep glaring at us. But Jeongyeon pat my head.

“Congratulation, kiddo.” She said before turning around. Tzuyu push her trolley that consist of her luggage and Nayeon’s while Nayeon locked her arm with Tzuyu. Mina and Chaeyoung push their trolley together and Jeongyeon with Jihyo just pull their luggage.

“I won’t let her take you away from me, even in our next life.” Suddenly Sana whisper at my ear.

“I know, baby. I know.” I said, while patting her cheek softly.

 

~

 

“We’re home.” Sana said once arrived at Minatozaki mansion.

“Welcome home girls.” My mother in law shouting from the kitchen. Both of us walk to the kitchen and witnessed our moms struggling with cooking.

“Where’s dads?” I asked.

“They’re going out, probably play golf.” My mom replied. She’s marinating beef right now while Sana’s mom cutting the vegetables. Sana immediately take off her coat. I take the coat and Sana grab a knife before helping her mom. I bring her coat to the bedroom and place it at the coat hanger before took off my own coat. I changed to a comfortable shirt and short pants before get off from the room.

I head back to the kitchen when I heard a scream from there. I run to the kitchen and Sana’s finger bleeding. I run to her before her finger and bring her to the sink to wash her fingers.

“Sana, you’re so careless.” Her mom said. My mom also take a look at Sana’s finger. I run to the bedroom, grab the first aid and bring back to the kitchen.

“Give me your finger.” she followed my order. I treat her finger nicely before wrap it. She keep looking at me, I know because I can feel her eye movement. Once finish, I lift my head look at her. She smile, shyly.

“T—thank you.” She said. I just smile.

“Just go and get some rest. Mom can do this.” My mom said.

“Yes. Besides, both of us the one who wanted to cook. So, just leave it to us. We will call you when the lunch time comes.” Sana’s mom agreed.

“I bring her to room then.” I said. The moms just nodded. I held both of Sana’s arm, wrap my arm behind her back, and lead her to our room.

I let her sit at the bed. She’s pouting.

“Hey, why?” I asked.

“I just wanted to help.” She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter