Tall

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know I still haven't update the short series but I have to post this as this bothered me the most. I am still working on the series hehehe this is just a short drabble. thank you! 

 

~~

 

"Why are you so obsessed with those insoles and thick shoes?"

 

"Everyone wanted to look taller, don't you think? I wanted to look taller sometimes too." she answered, while looking at the mirror wearing her new sandal which actually one inch tall.

 

"Baby, I think you looks cute with your height now. Your personality is what matter the most." Sana said, as she hugged Dahyun from behind, placing her chin at Dahyun's shoulder. 

 

"You see, this is one of the reason why I want to be taller. You can easily put your chin at my shoulder." Dahyun pouting, unsatisfied as Sana questioned her decision. 

 

"Why are you so adorable? It's fine by me even if you're shorter. I will still place my chin at your shoulder. I can just lowered myself a little." she teased the younger girl which make her pouting even more. 

 

"Sana! You're a meanie!"

 

"Aww baby. I'm just kidding. But really, you don't have to impressed me or anything. I love you the way you are." She said, as both of them still staring at the mirror.

 

"I just want to be taller than you, so that I can protect you, and even made you proud with me. I just want to feel a little dominant." She finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter