Between Two [4]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She swear she will either choke Chaeyoung or Tzuyu or both of them once she get the chance later. Clenching her fist, she just sit nervously at the couch, thinking that the floor is more attractive than two persons who standing in front of her. Well, she knows this day will come but she didn’t expect that it’s this soon, and she have to face both of the girls in one time! The room suddenly feel hotter and she can feel her palm sweating.

 

Those stares actually can kill her.

 

“Now, mind to explain why you have to drop the college?” the blonde girl asked, sounded so calm. A little too calm, not much for her liking.

 

“I have nothing to explain.” She answered, calmly too.

 

“Dahyun, you don’t have to do this. You shouldn’t ruin your study for some silly matter.” The other girl said. She shake her head.

 

“You don’t understand! My feeling is never a silly matter!” she said, a little too harsh. Dwelling with her own emotions for the past weeks really torturous. She spent most of her time, reflecting herself. Missing the other girl, crying herself to sleep. This is the first time she faced this, and it’s not easy for her.

 

“Dahyun.” A soft familiar voice calling her. She can feel someone kneeling in front of her, and she can feel the familiar soft skin touching the back of her palm, sending shivers down to her spine. Oh, how she miss that soft touch.

 

“I’m sorry.” The same girl said, after not receiving any respond for her.

 

“I didn’t know that you were together with SinB. If I know, I would never interfere and confessed my feeling.”

 

“It’s not your fault, Sana. It’s mine. I keep it as secret from you, from everyone. I was greedy.” She said it, spilling everything that she felt deep down inside her heart. Yes, she was greedy. She wanted Sana, but at the same time, she didn’t want to lose SinB. She’s selfish.

 

“I don’t want to lose both of you that’s why I keep everything as secret. But, after that night, I was sure that I wanted to be with you. And after I asked for a break up with SinB, I feel lost. I don’t want to lose her too.”

She lift her face, looking straight at Sana’s face, “I am selfish, Sana. That’s why I left. I’m ashamed with myself, I’m scared to face SinB, to be with you.”

 

“Dahyun—“

 

“I’m sorry, SinB. If you ever feel like I’m using you, as a rebound or anything. You’re a good girlfriend. I love you, but I love Sana too. Can’t you see it?” she look at the girl, who still standing in front of her. Oh, how she miss those soft pair of brown orbs that never stop looking at her lovingly.

 

“I don’t want to hurt both of you, I don’t want to hurt myself. That’s why I did this. That’s why I run away. Because, I can’t lie. I love both of you and I know I shouldn’t.” she said, weaker. A tear drop onto her hand, and she reach for the soft cheek, wipe it softly with her thumb.

 

“I’m s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter