Part Time Lover (5)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock shows that it's already 12am. She has class at 2pm so she feel relieved as right now she can't sleep at all. First, probably because of the nap she took after she arrived at her shared house. Second, because of the coffee that she accidentally drink when she woke up from her nap because she thought it's coke (thanks to her sleepy self because she can't even differentiate coke and coffee). And third, also the main reason is, she's texting with Dahyun. Her giggle can be heard after she read the text that she received from her part time lover. Sometimes she laugh loudly, feeling hilarious with Dahyun's stories. Sometimes, she crinkled her nose and looks serious as she replying the text. But most of the time, she just smiling widely. 

 

"You look so happy texting with her, don't you?" Nayeon slumped her body beside her, making the bed shaking and she almost throw her phone aside. 

 

"Hello, have you ever heard the terms knocking before?" she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes as Nayeon don't even bother to care. 

 

"Answer me, Sana." Nayeon demand. Making Sana to let out a soft sigh before change her position into sitting position. 

 

"What else do you want to know? I already told you everything." Yes, she had told Nayeon everything about Dahyun including why her neck full with hickeys but not in details. 

 

"No. You didn't tell me one thing." Nayeon smirk as she sit down and look straight at Sana. 

 

"What?" 

 

"Your feeling for her?" 

 

She wanted to answer but her phone ringing. She excuse herself to pick up the call. 

 

"Hello." 

 

"I thought you already asleep." 

 

"Not yet but my housemate suddenly barging in and asked me everything about yesterday." 

 

"Then, what did you told her." 

 

"I just told her the truth. She's my bestfriend after all." She lay down at the couch, while her fingers playing with the tip of her hair. 

 

"You can just say that we're dating. It's more simple." A giggle can be heard at the other side of the line. 

 

"I wish I can." she murmurs, it' s not that clear and she's glad when the person on the other side asked, 

 

"What? Did you said something?" 

 

"Nothing, Dahyun. Aren't you with another client? Why are you calling me?" 

 

"I miss your voice. How can I sleep without listening to it?" 

 

"So, you want to say that it's boring talking to me that it makes you sleepy?" She teased. 

 

"Come on, Sana. Don't kill the mood."

 

"Okay but seriously, what will your client say if you're on the phone with me when it's actually her session?"

 

"I already send her home because I have important thing to do." 

 

"What is it? Then, you still calling me?" 

 

"Well, listening to your voice. It's important." 

 

God. This girl is such a tease. She hate it but she love it. 

 

"Are you always this smooth with all of your clients

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter