err

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"goodbye, dahyun."

 

she turn around, ready to leave as there's no respond from the younger girl. but, the moment she step forward, a cold pair of hand grabbing her wrist. stopping her.

 

"let me go." she said, her voice is stern as she really need to walk away, holding her tears from falling. she didn't know what went wrong between them. she loved dahyun, she loved dahyun so much that it's hurt to feel this way. the feeling of being unwanted, to feel like dahyun has falling out of love.

 

"p--please sana, listen to me for the last time." shaky voice greeted her. the hand that gripping her wrist getting colder.

 

"five minutes, and that's all i can give." she giving up, trying hard to not looks so weak in front of the love of her life.

 

"i'm sorry. i know this doesn't mean anything to you anymore but i'm really sorry. i had failed to show you how much i love you. i had failed to treat you like a princess you are. i hurt you and i left you broken." dahyun clearing , and to sana's surprise, dahyun letting out a small sobbing.

 

"you really deserve someone who can be there for you, to shower you with all the love they can give. i--i have nothing to give to you, sana. i had failed." she slowly turning around, to face dahyun who can't stop choking because of her own tears.

 

"i love you, sana. i love you so much that i agree for us to take our own way. because i can't, i can't afford to hurt you anymore. so, please. take care of yourself. please eat your meals on time, and please don't staying up too late. don't forget to drink your milk, and turn on the lamp table."

 

her knees getting weak. dahyun cupped her chin, rubbing her cheek with the soft thumb.

 

"you're still beautiful from the first day we met. your eyes, never fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter