Beginning (part3)(2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Dahyun walk side by side at the sidewalk. They passed through every shop there and sometimes stop by any shop that attract their attention. They still catch their fans attention when they noticed the fans took their photo but to be honest, they don't care about it.

 

They're just in their world together. They talk about life, about Dahyun's schedule. Dahyun is lucky enough as she always invited to joined show. They stop at a toy shop. Dahyun pull Sana to enter the shop. Sana just followed her step. Dahyun left Sana alone and head to one of the section inside the shop. Sana just be there alone, looking around.

 

Her eyes attracted to a cute white bear. She grab it and check whether there's any dirt or anything. After she feel satisfied, she bring it to the counter and pay for it. Then suddenly Dahyun appear.

 

"Buying something?" Dahyun asked. Sana just nodded. Dahyun pay for her stuff and they head out from the shop.

 

"Let's go home." Sana said. Dahyun nodded. Sana intertwining her hand with Dahyun's and made the younger girl blushing madly. Dahyun control her emotion and she followed whereever Sana bring her. They enter the car and sit quitely beside each other. Sana still holding Dahyun's hand tightly. Dahyun can feel her heart actually beating fast.

 

"Please stop here." suddenly Sana said to the driver. The driver just nodded and park the car. When the car finally stop, Sana jump out of the car. She offer her hand for Dahyun and Dahyun grab it. Sana help Dahyun getting out of the car. They're now at a park. It seems a little quite here but it is beautiful. Dahyun amazed by how beautiful the place is.

 

"Let's go there." Sana said while pointing towards a bench near the lake. Dahyun just nodded and follow Sana. They sit at the bench and suddenly Sana look at Dahyun.

 

"Why?" Dahyun asked.

 

"Here." Sana pulled out the paper bag from her bag. Inside the paper bag is the white bear stuffed doll that she bought. Dahyun take it and she smile goofily when she look at the gift.

 

"I told you before right? This reminds me of you." Sana said. 

 

"Thank you unnie!" Dahyun replied and she hug Sana before letting go slowly. She pulled something out from her bag too.

 

"Here. For you." Dahyun turn to give something for Sana.

 

"What is it?" Sana asked.

 

"You can open it. I hope you like it."

 

Sana pulled out a small box. She opened it and there's a bracelet with a letter S charm. It is shiny and beautiful.

 

"Aww, Dubu yahhh. Why you're so sweet? Thank you!" Sana turn to hug Dahyun. Dahyun's cheek turn so red right now.

 

"Y-- you're welcome, unnie." Dahyun said. She helped Sana wearing the bracelet. Once she finished helping Sana, she lift her head and she see a pair of eyes belongs to Sana. It is so beautiful and it makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter