Married [Part 19]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun P.O.V

 

I don’t know for how long I’ve been sleeping but I feel a little better. Still feel hot, and cold at the same time. I open my eyes slowly, still not aware. Am I completely wake up? Or I’m dreaming. I can feel someone hugged me from my back. I took a glance at that arm. Sana’s arm. I smile by myself.

“Never thought dream can really feel so real.” I mumbled to myself. I touch her arm, hold it firmly. It feel so real. I don’t want to wake up from this dream. I want to stay in this dream. It’s fine if I will never wake up. As long as I can still feel her presence.

“My dream keep getting realer, huh? Even it just a dream, it’s enough for me.” I still mumbling, crying. I’m sobbing, sniffling as my nose still runny because of my flu. And I can feel the arm tightened, holding me firmly in her embrace.

My eyes still heavy. I yawn when I already calm down from crying.

“I wish I can frequently get sick like this so I can feel your presence even in just a dream. I miss you, Sana.”

 

~

 

“Dahyun.”

“Hmm”

“Wake up.”

“No.”

“Wake up.”

“No.”

“Please”

“I don’t want to leave this dream. Let me feel this a little longer.”

“But, you’re not dreaming, baby.”

“Huh?” I immediately open my eyes. Blinking several times. Am I hallucinating, again? I feel a force pulling me to turn around. And when I did, I can see her face, clearly, smiling at me. And like in the movie, the sunlight make her face looks shining, like an angel. I can’t help but smile, touching her cheek, delicately.

“Sana.”

“Yes, baby.” I blink my eyes several times, rubbing it. “I am dreaming, didn’t I?”

She pinch my cheek, I flinched in pain.

“Ouch.” I said, immediately rub my cheek. She’s giggling. “You’re not dreaming, baby. I’m here, beside you. You’re totally not dreaming.”

She kissed my cheek that she pinched just now.

“I miss you!” I hugged her tightly, buried my face at her chest and crying my heart out. I miss her so much and it’s so painful to not have her by my side. She rubbed my head, softly. I can hear her sobbing too so I pull away, look at her.

“I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry because I fail to spend more time with you. I’m—“I can’t finish my words when she place her finger at my lips.

“I’m the one who supposed to say sorry for leaving you when you’re facing problems, not staying by your side when you need it. I’m really sorry, Dahyun.” She said, softly. I’m lost. Why suddenly she said sorry? I’m the one who guilty in this.

“Why? You don’t have to say sorry. You’re not the one to blame, Sana.” I said to her, calming her who start to cry loudly. She buried her face at my shoulder.

“I—I left you on purpose before. J—Jimin.” Sana can’t continue her words. I can feel a slight pain at my head when I heard that name.

“What had he done? Tell me, what had he done to you?” I asked her. Getting impatient. I swear if Jimin hurt Sana, I will personally kill him.

 

 

Flashback

 

Sana P.O.V (finally)

 

I finished my work around 5 PM. I know Dahyun probably going to come back late today. She always looks tired, keep mumbling in her sleep. She’s too cute sometimes when she called my name in her sleep and when I hugged her, she seems comfortable and continue to sleep normally.

I smiled, packing my stuff ready to go home. Since that incident happened, Dahyun hire a driver to send me to wherever I want because Dahyun know she will be busy. My phone beeping while I’m walking out. I fished out my phone from my handbag and read the message.

It’s from an unknown number and I can see that person sending images. While waiting for the photo to be download, I climb down the stairs. I’m looking around for the driver but he’s not here yet so I bet it’s because of the traffic jammed. I look at my phone and my eyes widened to see Dahyun with Soomin, hugging each other. But, I understand that they’re good friend so probably from the photo I can tell Soomin comforting Dahyun.

But, the second photo really catch my attention. Dahyun and Soomin kissing? I zoomed the photo. I know I can’t simply believe the photo. I laugh when I saw the flaw. This photo really photoshopped. If you’re not paying attention to every details, you can tell they’re kissing but I’m not that dumbed to believe it.

“Did you received the photo?” someone asked me. I turn around and to my surprise, it’s Jimin. I smirked shaking my head.

“Are you that desperate? Try to separate us?” I asked. He just laugh.

“You really trusted her? She left me for you.” He said. I laugh back. I walk closer to him.

“You cheated on her, twice. She had enough reason to dump you.” His face changed. He look away, but to keep it cool, he’s smirking.

“Well, she’s cheating on you now. Didn’t she?” his voice shaking. I know he’s nervous.

“Your photoshop skill too dumb. I can easily tell that’s a photoshop photo.” I replied. Feeling the victory on my side when he started to loosened his crossed arm and put it inside his pocket. Looking nervous.

“Silly. Remember that incident at the factory?” he asked. I gasp.

“Don’t tell me that—“

“Yes, that was all because of me. And you know what, if you don’t leave Dahyun, I can do the same to her too.” he said, arrogantly.

“What the—don’t you dare to harm her, Jimin.” My face turning red, I know. I grab his collar, looking straight to his face. He laugh and to be honest, his breath stinks. The smell of dirty heart, and cigarette. He grab my arms and hold it firmly.

“Remember when I said, if I can’t have her, no one can?” he smirk, before slapping my arm away. I shake my head. I can feel tears foaming at the edge of my eyes. I look at him, feel defeated. I’m willing to do anything, anything for Dahyun’s safety.

“How about we make a deal. You leave Dahyun alone, and I will return all of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter