Cuddle

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana feel so tired. Her body sore and her eyes feel so heavy. She's yawning for she don't even know how many times but she need to stay awake for the photoshoot. It's just 4pm but because of practice until late at night yesterday, she didn't get any sleep because she's afraid her face will get bloated and it's not good for photoshoot. She need to look fresh and bright but her eyes react the opposite way. She's yawning again and can feel tears fall to her cheek. Guess she's just too tired.

 

She look at her side, at Dahyun who’s sleeping soundly as she just finished her turn. Sana feel a little jealous because Dahyun is the type who can sleep easily anywhere she want and anytime. Sana can’t help but staring at Dahyun, analysing her face feature. Dahyun’s asleep with her lips a little parted, and a soft snoring can be heard, more like soft heavy breathing. Sana giggling but her finger traces Dahyun’s jawline, and to her cheek, feel on how soft her skin.

 

Sana lean it, to take a look a little closer. Dahyun is a heavy sleeper, so a little touch like what she did right now, wouldn’t affect her at all. Sometimes, it made Sana feel furious as whenever Sana wanted to cuddle, Dahyun will just ignore and immediately go to sleep leaving Sana hanging. Sometimes, they even quarrel about this matter where Sana will say that Dahyun love sleeping more than her.

 

Her fingers now delicately tracing her closed eyelids, brushes with her eyelashes before moving to her eyebrows, following the shape of it. Then, she carefully remove the strands of Dahyun’s hair that covered her forehead. Sana look around and when she’s confirm there’s no one, she planted a soft peck at Dahyun’s forehead, smiling before pull away, before squealing by herself, not too loud as she didn’t want to wake Dahyun up, feeling excited as her heart beating fast right now.

 

You know the adrenaline rush that she feel because of sneakily kissed Dahyun, it always made Sana feel excited and nervous but she will never get tired of it. She love the feeling and sometimes, Dahyun caught her but it’s not that she mind it anyway. She will did it all over again.

 

Sana focus back looking at her lover, before lean her head at Dahyun’s shoulder, more like at her collarbone, wrapping her hand around Dahyun’s waist, snuggle closer before let out a soft sigh, inhaling Dahyun’s scent that always be her favourite smell, the sweet yet a little hint of floral, a not strong but enough to make her remember and missing that smell when they’re apart.

 

“You turn me into this mess, Kim Dahyun.” Sana mumbling to herself, while wrapping her arm a little tighter which causing Dahyun’s sleep to stir and move slightly but didn’t bother to wake up. Sana can’t help but admiring the younger girl, who’s sleeping like a little kid now. Little kid who need her nap daily.

 

And that’s when Sana can feel an arm wrapping around her waist, push her to move a little closer. Sana lift her head looking at Dahyun who still close her eyes but her lips pursed up, smiling, making Sana b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter