Jealous Means Love, Right?

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continued from prev chapter (; 

 

***

 

KBS Gayo 161230

 

Sana had a blessed birthday. The members congratulate her and even gave her cake. Dahyun? She gave something special so Sana can't even utter it in words. But, she's happy. Dahyun really love her. She want to spend more time with Dahyun. She wanted to be clingy to Dahyun. She missed the younger girl.

But both Dahyun and Sana don't even know why the members try to separate them. Like when they want to get in one car, suddenly Nayeon will said she wanted to be in one car with Dahyun so they had to separate. Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon really ensure that they're not sitting beside each other, or even standing beside each other.

Thing getting worse when they performed Into The New World with IOI, Red Velvet and GFriend. Everything went smoothly. Sana is happy to see Dahyun in front of her. Dahyun really shine that time. But, during the ending, Yeri Red Velvet beside her and for showing to their fans that they're close, Sana place her arm behind Yeri and Yeri suddenly want to high five with her. And they even walked together because Yeri start it first.

Then, she witnessed. Dahyun look at her but Dahyun immediately look away and look at none other than Jieqiong. And Sana can see, Jieqiong is the one who initiated the skinskip but then Dahyun place her arm behind Jieqiong waist and they walked together even until they're backstage where Yeri already left Sana. Sana somehow feel uneasy. She feel something stab her heart. She doesn't like this feeling. She sigh. She brush it off. She know Dahyun and Jieqiong are close friends. How they know each other? Probably because of SinB.

'This is getting ridiculuos.' Sana thought. But, she just act naturally. The event flow went smooth. They're in the waiting room where Sana is jobless and Jihyo waiting for her turn for her performance. Momo already prepared for her perfomance, Mina and Nayeon practicing, Chaeyoung nowhere to be found probably at the toilet, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon in the same room with Sana and Jihyo and Dahyun with Sejeong now, Sana guess as they have to MC-ing together later.

"Ah, I should do a sudden V Live." she whisper to Jihyo.

"Yes, you should. The fans sure want to know about your birthday. Asked the manager to help you out later, okay?" Jihyo replied. Sana just nodded and focus back to the interview in front of them.

 

~

 

Sana started the V Live. Chaeyoung is with her. She's talking to Onces and the managers surround her. She feel blessed reading all the comments that Onces give her. She even mentioned about the party the members throw for her. When both Sana Dahyun thought the members already asleep when they cuddled last night, turns out they just prepared for the party and Dahyun is the part of it. That what made she smile widely.

Suddenly a familiar figure popped out behind her. Sana smile when she see familiar red hair smiling widely at the camera. She gave space for Dahyun and asked Dahyun about seaweed soup because the fan asked her. And the moment their eyes meet, Sana can feel her heart beat fast. She immediately look at the screen because she's afraid that she might kiss Dahyun. That's when suddenly Dahyun sing birthday song to her. Sana's heart feel fluttered especially the part Dahyun said,

"Dear Sana unnie." And at the heart she gave her. Sana can's stop from smiling.

"I have to go now. Bye." Dahyun said while smiling and Sana can't help but waving. Still waving even Dahyun already not in sight. Sana immediately missed the younger girl.

She talked with Onces and Chaeyoung joined them before they end the V Live. They head back to the waiting room and not long after that, Dahyun start MC-ing with Sej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter