Triggered

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Non AU

Friendly Dahyun with Confused Sana

fluffy and cutesy

just something that I had kept for awhile so I release it now xD

 

***

 

-It's 2025 and Dahyun's answer would still be Sana if she was asked who's her ideal type-

Sana keep reading that tweet. She reads it again and again. She do noticed how Dahyun will always said her name if she was asked about that. Her ideal type. Sana didn't mind it at first but she really care about Dahyun as a dongsaeng. Not more than that. Dahyun is still a kid, well, at least for her. Dahyun 2 years younger than her and Dahyun rarely get that attention so Sana feel responsible about taking care of her.

Sana once talked about this with Momo and Mina. They agreed that Dahyun really a loyal person. You really can tell by the way she still using the same old stuff she had. Dahyun will still probably choose Sana over again. And lately, the way Dahyun acted really annoyed Sana. Dahyun is so all over her. Sana decided, she should ask Dahyun herself.

"Dahyunnie." Sana enter the maknaes room. Dahyun currently lay down at her bed, smiling at her phone. Sana feel curious about what did Dahyun read but she brushed it off. Dahyun put down her phone like she was caught red handed and immediately sit up.

"N--nae unnie. What's up?" Dahyun asked. Pretending she's doing nothing.

"I want to asked you something."

"What is it?"

"About your answer whenever the MCs asked about ideal type."

"Ah, okay. Why?"

"Do you really mean it?"

"Well, I actually do. But don't get me wrong. If I am a guy, I probably will try to asked you out. But, we both know we can't right? You know I'm straight right?" Dahyun said, one shot and clear. Like she had memorized the answer and ready to said it out. Sana just nodded. She somehow feel relieved and disappointed.

"G-good then because you know, I don't want Onces to get us wrong." Sana said. Dahyun smile.

"Don't worry unnie. That's all for fanservices right?" Dahyun said back. Sana was taken aback. That's what she said to Momo and Mina.

"Yes."

"We're clear now right?" Dahyun asked. Sana nodded. Suddenly Dahyun's phone beeping. Dahyun immediately grab it and read it. She smile at her phone. And typing something. She put down when she's done and she look up to see Sana is there looking at her weirdly.

"D--do you have boyfriend?" Sana asked. Dahyun can't help but blushed.

"C--can I trust you unnie?"

"Sure!"

"Well, there's this one guy. From group Seventeen. We've been texting each other for awhile now and hm, I kinda like him." now Sana feel weird. Her heart feel uneasy.

"Who is it?"

"Promise me you won't tell anyone okay? I trust you."

"Yes, I promise."

"It's Vernon."

"Wow, that means--"

"Yes, since our first broadcast together."

"And you keep it by yourself all this time?"

"Well, you know, I have to."

"He's handsome. I will definitely support if you guys together." Sana know her heart not willingly said that. But she said it.

"Aww, thank you unnie! You're the best!" Dahyun said and pull the older girl for a hug.

"Anything for my favorite dongsaeng!" Sana replied, hugged the younger girl back. Dahyun release the hug.

"Does he likes you back?" Sana asked. Dahyun nodded.

"He confessed to me first and at first I kind of ignore him but now, I can completely feel that I like him too. But, we're in our dating banned period right? So, he said he will wait for me." Dahyun explain, still smiling widely. Sana caressed Dahyun's cheek.

"Well, he better keep his word then. If not, I will fight him." Sana said. Dahyun giggles.

"I never thought I have such a protective big sister like you. Thank you, unnie!" Dahyun said. Sana just smile.

 

~

 

Times pass by, they never talked about that matter ever again as Twice become more busy with the schedule. Dahyun also busy with her schedule. But Sana, she can't really forget of what Dahyun told her. And things become hard when Dahyun have to film a web drama with Astro Eunwoo and Moonbin. Don't even start with when she casually fed Minseok and that rocker guys during 2 days 1 night.

Sana didn't know why Dahyun can act casually around the boys. And also because she become guest for Weekly Idol along with Jackson, Jooheon and SinB, Sana feel a little jealous(?)

She can't be jealous right? But, everytime Dahyun talked about all the boys, Sana pretend she didn't hear it. She feel annoyed. She feel like Dahyun on purpose telling all that to her, which actually to all of them but Sana feel really bother about it.

"I'm home!" Dahyun shout when she just arrived from another Weekly Idol filming. She's smiling widely. Sana who sit at the couch along with the members, turn around and smile at Dahyun.

"How's your filming? Everything goes well?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun just nodded.

"Everything went well. I'm tired!" Dahyun whined before slumped her body in between Nayeon and Jihyo. Nayeon pat Dahyun's head while Jihyo give a little massage at Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun's phone beeping. She immediately take it out, read the text, smiling and replying it.

"Who's that?" Jihyo asked.

"Jooheon oppa." Dahyun replied.

"Why with that smile, kid?" Nayeon asked. All the attention now at Dahyun.

"Guys, he just asked me if I'm safely arrived. That's all." Dahyun explain.

"Wow, so much concern huh?" Sana asked, sarcastically. Dahyun just giggles.

"They asked me about Jooheon oppa and me during filming just now." she said.

"Wait, do you guys have something?" Jeongyeon asked. Dahyun just shake her head. She smiling brightly before standing up. Ready to leave for her bed.

"Wait until the broadcast come out then you will know about it. By the way, I'm so tired so I want to take a bath and sleep. Tnight guys!" Dahyun said and leave all of them, dumbfounded. Sana groan. She looks frusterated and that's when Mina sit beside her, asked her in Japanese.

"Why?"

Sana just shake her head and take a deep breath. "Nothing."

"You look so upset. Is this something related to Dahyun?" Mina asked. Sana was about to say something but she immediately close . She just shake her head. Mina smile, place her hand at Sana's lap and said,

"If you like her, you better do something about it. You know she have lots of friends and she has that charms. If I don't have someone in my life, I probably can fall for her too."

"What?" Sana turn and look at Mina. Mina just chuckles. She shrugged her shoulder and leave Sana alone and walk into her room. Sana just can't believe what she heard. Suddenly Dahyun get out from her room, wearing tight jeans with oversized hoodie, which Sana love to see because Dahyun look so fluffy.

"Jihyo unnie. I want to go out for a moment, can I?" she said and sit between Jihyo and Nayeon again.

"Where are you going?"

"My friends make a small reunion at nearby restaurant so because I am free now, I think I should join them. Lots to catch up." Dahyun said while smiling cheekily.

"It's late, Dahyunnie." Sana interrupted. She don't want Dahyun to go out.

"It's okay Sana unnie. I will be back before midnight. Just for couple of hours." Dahyun said.

"If you said so. Make sure to come back before midnight, okay?" Dahyun nodded, she stand up, grab her backpack before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter