Part Time Lover(6)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning come fast for both of them but this morning they wake up with a big smile, giggling and teasing each other. Dahyun is ticklish so she take this opportunity to tickle her making the room fill with their laugh. Both of them panted and breathing heavily as they lay down at bed, staring into each other's eyes. 

 

"It's already 8am, Dahyun. You're supposed to get going now or else you'll be late."she said, but her eyes keep staring into Dahyun's eyes. Drowing under the very soft gaze coming from that single eyelid eyes. 

 

"Are you chasing me away now?" A pout foaming at the luscious lips making her can't stop herself from give a peck. 

 

"Don't get me wrong. I don't want you to rushing and drive dangerously later. That's all." She said, while her hand reach for Dahyun's and caressed it softly.

 

"Ow, you do care about me, don't you?" Dahyun start to but she pinch Dahyun's arm instead.

 

"Stop teasing me and go now. You're late." She once again said and pushing Dahyun off the bed.

 

"Okay okay. I will go but one request." Dahyun said as she's now on top of her, with her hand support her body.

 

"What is it?" Sana asked.

 

"My place, tonight. Please?"

 

"What are we going to do at your place?"

 

"I can eat you."

 

"What?"

 

"Just kidding, love. We can watch movies, you can dance again at my lap, we can talk about our life, I can get to know you better and many other things we can do together." Dahyun suggest.

 

"Well, except for that dance part, I think I can agree." She totally in red now as Dahyun mentioned about that dance. It's so embarassing and she don't even want to remember that.

 

"Yes! Okay I better get going now. I will pick you up later at 7pm." Dahyun jumped off the bed, and grab her tee that she tossed at the floor and wear it in split second. Sana get off from the bed, shaking her head to see Dahyun's childish side and wear her clothes.

 

She send Dahyun to her car, but Dahyun turn around, reaching for her hand, and looking at her, "Thank you."

 

"For what?" She asked.

 

"Everything." And Dahyun lean in, giving a peck at her lips before leaving her alone, still shocked even that's not their first kiss.

 

 

~

 

 

She groan as she walk back to her shared house that located only few metres from the college. Her class ended at 4 but she had group discussion until 6. And now she have to prepare herself as Dahyun will pick her up at 7 later. As she walk, she rub her nape, stretching a little as her body feel sore. But, luck is not at her side when she suddenly bumped into someone.

 

"Ouch." She said, as her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter