Married [Part 11]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re getting busy for the wedding preparation. Most of the time, Sana and I will go and shopping stuff, and also we visit the venue for our wedding as we both decided not to do it at church. Well, they said marriage is once in a lifetime. And even this was supposed to be arranged marriage, both of us still want the best.

The wedding now just 3 days away. The wedding dress already prepared, the stiletto, the veil, the flowers, and the tiara, everything almost done. Now, all of us just hang out at the living room. Sana asked me to sit at her lap, which I don’t mind it and Jeongyeon keep glaring from time to time but Momo, who also here keep smacking her head.

Mina and Chaeyoung, of course inseparable so they sit at floor, with Mina back hugged Chaeyoung. Nayeon, Tzuyu and Jihyo who arrive two days ago just sit at the couch.

“So, how is it feel getting married?” Nayeon asked me.

“Well, obviously I’m nervous. Responsibilities. Commitment. I never thought I have to think about all that this soon, but Sana and I agree we have to tolerate about all these matters.” I said.

“Our Dahyun no longer a kid. She’s all grown up and I don’t really believe at first that she’s the one who will get married first.” Jihyo said. All of my friend nodded. Sana hugged me tighter.

“So, Sana. Aside Momo, is there any other of your friend that you invite?” Mina asked.

“Only my high school friends, I guess.” Sana answered.

“Oh, sorry for interrupted but I have to tell Dahyun about this.” Tzuyu interrupted.

“What is it Tzuyu?” I asked.

“Well, it’s about Jimin.” She said. I can feel Sana’s grip become tighter. I hold her hand that circled around me, rub it softly.

“Why with him?” I asked again.

“He met me, a day before I fly here. He asked about you.”

“Asked what?” Chaeyoung interrupted.

“He asked why he can’t contact you. And why he can’t find you anywhere. And he said that he will never let you go that easily.” Tzuyu said.

“That guy. .” Jeongyeon scoffed.

“Who’s that Jimin that you guys talking about?”Momo asked.

“Dahyun’s ex-boyfriend.” Sana answered.

“Wait, you had a boyfriend before?” Momo asked me. I just nodded.

“Well, it’s a long story. I don’t love him anymore anyway.” I justified. Momo just nodded.

“You’re such a busybody.” Jeongyeon said to Momo.

“Hey, I have the right to ask. Sana is special to me.” Momo glare at Jeongyeon again.

“So do Dahyun to me.” Jeongyeon replied. I turn my head around, looking at Sana. Sana just chuckled before whisper to me,

‘They’re cute. Aren’t they?’

I smile widely before nodded, agree with Sana. I immediately stand up. And pull Sana with me.

“Guys, time to sleep. Both of us have pre-wedding photoshoot tomorrow.” I said to them.  Mina and Chaeyoung also get up and Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes, feeling sleepy.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Tzuyu just nodded. Seems like they probably will stay at the living room longer, probably want to watch some movie before sleeping. Jeongyeon and Momo still glaring at each other before Momo finally get up.

“I’m going back home first.” She said, pick up her stuff.

“We’ll see again on my wedding day, Momo.” Sana said, smiling at Momo. Momo nodded, before hugged Sana tightly and look at me.

“Take care of Sana, okay?” she said.

“No need to remind me.” I replied, pulling Sana closer to me, by placing my arm at her waist.

“Possessive. Good.” Momo said and she smear my hair, causing me to turn my head and Sana immediately slap Momo’s hand.

“She’s mine.” Sana said.

“I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter