Perfect

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The sky is dark, but the stars shining bright. The moonlight, the only source of their light as both of them in the middle of empty field, barefoot and their feet brushing against the wet grass. It is rather a cold night but the two seems didn't care about it, not even slightly bother but one can tell that they're shivering.   The slightly taller girl circled her arm around the shorter's neck, while a pair of arm wrapped at her thin waist. A music, to be precise a song is playing in the background. Coming from a speaker that connected with the shorter's phone.   Dressing in long dress, with her back exposed, while the younger wear a simple pants and white tee. Both of them seems like drowning, drowning under their own gaze.   Oh, how she love to stare that pair of brown orbs. With the girl in between her arm, while their body slowly yet delicately moving, following the rhythm of the song.   "I am a mess." the girl in the dress said, breaking the silence between them.   Her breath hitched as she can feel the hot breath brushing her skin but she shake her head.   "You're perfect." she said, underneath her breath, more like whispering but she knows that the older girl heard it as the lips curved upwards, and the same brown orbs now sparkling, as there's crystal clear at the edge of her eyes.   It's a cold night. But they only  feel warm.

 

--

 

a short drabble as i listened to Perfect by Ed Sheeran :) 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter