Cheerleaders [AU] (part 4)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello. Down to Earth, Sana." Nayeon snap her fingers in front of Sana who currently spacing out, but her fingers keep holding the fork and play with the food that she bought. 

 

"Yeah." Sana replied, showing that she's no longer spacing out, but she keeps playing with the food causing Mina, who sit beside her, hold her hand gesturing her to stop. Sana let out a soft sigh, before putting down the fork. Looking at both of her bestfriend.

 

"Are you okay?" Nayeon asked. Sana just nodded. "I'm fine. Why?"

 

"You don't even near to fine from what both of us guess. Now, tell me. Anything happened between you and Eunha? You guys fighting?" Mina asked. Sana shake her head.

 

"You know there's nothing between Eunha and me right. It's never about her." Sana replied. Her eyes scanning around the school's cafe and stop when she see a particular black hair girl along with her petite short hair girl.

 

"It's about her." Sana pointed her fingers towards Dahyun's location. Luckily both Dahyun and Chaeyoung back facing them so they didn't noticed it. Mina gasped, so do Nayeon.

 

"Wait, don't tell me that--"

 

"Exactly. I like her more than I supposed to be. And I don't know what to do now." Sana on the edge of crying as her tears visible at the edge of her eyes. Mina's hand automatically patted Sana's back, trying to calm the blonde. Both Nayeon and Mina just stay in silent, trying to give the best advice for the helpless girl.

 

"Have you tried talking to her?" Nayeon asked. Sana nodded. She took a glance at Dahyun who currently munching her Chocopie, and looks like she's spacing out too.

 

"I tried. But she always cut me off, and distance herself. She doesn't even give me the chance to talk about the real truth about Eunha and me."

 

Nayeon swear she feels like wanting to bumped both Dahyun and Sana's head together as both of them are too dumb to realize and make a move. This is the first time she feel so frustrated and feel like stepping in and help both girls.

 

"You better do something about it, Sana. Surely you didn't wanted someone else to get her, right?" Nayeon asked, triggering Sana. Sana nodded, enthusiastically. She never wanted to see Dahyun with someone else.

 

She's glad that Jieqiong is just Dahyun's friend as she can see how Jieqiong being clingy with Nayoung. And Jieqiong herself admit that Dahyun helped her in getting Nayoung's attention. And Sana was super glad that Dahyun or even Jieqiong didn't fall in love with each other.

 

But, now she feel uneasy now as she can see basketball coach, Coach Im currently walk toward Dahyun's direction and smiling widely. Dahyun get up from her sit, reach out her hand and intertwining their hand before leaving the cafe.

 

"Wait, since when Dahyun is so close with Coach Im?" Mina asked. Nayeon nodded, showing that she's curious too.

 

"Let's ask our girlfriends later." She suggested. Mina agree and Sana just stare at the empty sit that Dahyun sat on just now.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter