Married [Part 1]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: AmyNoJams ^^

Synosis: Dahyun, who's the only child of CEO KDH's Holdings has to get married with a girl without her willing for her to learn about responsibilities. What will happened when she actually already has a boyfriend and the girl she has to get married with already has a girlfriend? And what will happened to both of their career as Dahyun still studying and soon to be the CEO of KDH Holding who also a band member and the girl want to pursue her dream as a designer?

Genre: Fluffy, probably angst(?) with tons of cheesiness, continuous one shot.

Warning: Probably has matured content but that part will be separated from here. I will tell about that later.

 

***

 

Dahyun P.O.V

 

‘Married? At the very young age? Like I’m only 20 and they asked me to marry someone else? For let me being more responsible? Ridiculous.’ I said to myself. Currently walk back and forth. Thinking hardly. What should I explain to my boyfriend? What should I say to my friend?

‘Damn.’

Someone knock the door. I groan before opened it. My mom smiling at me. I just lazily walk to my bed, and sit there. Crossing my arm, showing that I’m protesting.

“Dahyun,” my mom called, softly. I feel weak every time my mom called me. I look at her, just sigh. She approach me, circle her arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. She then caressed my cheek, staring at me lovingly.

“Your dad and I doing this for your own good. We want the best for you, baby.” She said. I stare into her eyes.

“But, both of you know that I have a boyfriend,” I said, softly.

“He’s not a good boyfriend at all. Remember how he always make you cry all the night?” my mom try to console. I sigh.

Of course I remember when he’s cheating on me few months ago. But he said he try to change. Although it looks like he still do the same thing all over again. Well, I don’t really care about him anyway. I’m holding on to our relationship because of our reputation at the college.

“But, marry a woman? Are you serious, mom?” I asked. My mom nodded.

“Of course I am. This is one of the way for you to learn about responsibilities. If you manage to run your marriage, we pretty sure you can run our business excellently. Time is ticking, Dahyun. Your dad getting older, and you’re the only one who we can rely on.”

I hate this. Being the only child for the KDH Holding’s owner really . I can’t choose my own path, I can’t freely do anything. I have to follow their order. My future had been set since I was born.

“Mom, please. I’m not ready yet. I’m just turning 20 this year.” I try my best to persuade her, at least to postpone our wedding.

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. We can’t. The deal already had been made with them.” She said. I can’t help but groaning.

“Now, be ready. We will meet their family tonight. You will meet your future wife.” She continue before leaving me alone.

I grab my phone and dialed a number.

“Hello.”

“Jihyo! Help me!”

“Why? Are you in trouble? What had you done now, kid?”

“No. I’m being a good kid. My family—“

“What happened to your family? Are you okay? What happened?”

“Geez, relax. Nothing happened. It just—“

“WHAT?”

“Let me finish first, can you?” I rolled my eyes. I can clearly hear she’s chuckled.

“Okay, what is it?”

“I am going to get married in two months.”

“You what?!”

“Yeah, my parents asked me to marry this one Japanese lady.”

“Wait, to a lady?”

“Yeah, to a lady.”

“How about Jimin? What would he said?”

“That’s not the big problem. I’m going to break up with him anyway.”

“He’s cheating on you, again?”

“Yeah, you can said so. By the way, back to my problem. HELP ME!”

“What can I do to help you, kid? You just have to accept it. It’s your parents order anyway.”

“What if she can’t accept me? What if she’s weird? What if she’s a psychopath? What if she’s a serial killer? What if—“

“Hey, I don’t think your parents will let you marry to someone who’s dangerous. You’re being silly and dramatic.”

I just let a sigh.

“Yeah. I have to go. I will meet her tonight.”

“Good luck! And let me know whether she’s pretty or not, okay?”

“Okay. Promise me, this is our secret!”

“Yeah, I promise.”

I giggles before end the call. I walk to my wardrobe, looking for suitable outfit for tonight. A short dress, covered my shoulder to my knee. Or casual attire with black leather pants with white tee? I look at both of them and place it in front of me while looking at the mirror. I’ll go with the second choice. Not feeling on wearing dress anyway.

 

 

We arrived at a fancy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter