Treat You Better (part 2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun actually don't want going out to the mall. She wanted to be at home, laying lazily, watched some dramas or surfing the internet, but she don't have the heart to say no especially when these two pabo promises that they will treat Dahyun chocolate bingsu. And now, she's walking in between both of them. She don't even know why they must walk in this position. But, Dahyun feel safe. And at least, she can laugh.

Moonbin and Eunwoo literally drag her to the game store, comic store and arcade. Dahyun not complaining as she enjoyed playing with them. That's when she remember how she first met them. It's embarassing for her actually as the both of them knows her deepest, darkest secret. And both of them still keep it and they don't mind it. Dahyun still remember Moonbin said,

"We're the same then!"

And Eunwoo said,

"That doesn't change our perception towards you. We accept you as you are!"

Dahyun admit, she's glad she has them in her life. They don't talk that much in school, they only hang out after school, at Moonbin's house or Eunwoo's house. No one knows that they're actually close. Until what happened recently. Her guardians never left her side. Dahyun knows Moonbin actually the same age as her but because Moonbin always with Eunwoo, Dahyun can't help but called him oppa. And Moonbin doesn't seem to mind it. In fact he likes it. He said, he feel like a true guardian.

Currently they are walking without any destination. Eunwoo and Moonbin keeps bickering on who looks better and who's stronger. Dahyun only can shake her head. Dahyun walk a bit behind the guys when suddenly someone bumped into her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." the girl said.

"It's okay." Dahyun give her a smile reassuring that she's okay. The girl smile back, showing her bunny teeth.

'Cute.' Dahyun thought.

"Hey, Dahyun, are you okay?" suddenly Moonbin stand beside Dahyun, caressed Dahyun's cheek.

"We just look away from you for few seconds, you already bumped into someone." Eunwoo turn to smear Dahyun's head.

"Oppa, I'm okay. I'm sorry, miss. These two always overreacting." Dahyun said to the girl. The girl just smile and nodded.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too."

And the girl left them.

"What do you guys think about that girl?" Dahyun suddenly asked.

"Yah, you already have us and you want to add more? Greedy!" Moonbin causing the girl to puffed her cheek.

"You guys are not enough. Always annoyed me." Dahyun said.

"But we know you love us so much right?" Eunwoo turn to teased.

"Why should I love you guys?"

"Because, aside from being your angel guardians, we're also your boyfriends." Moonbin replied. Dahyun stick her tongue out.

"Your words sounded so wrong I don't even know why am I here with both of you."

"Because of that shop." Eunwoo pointed at a dessert cafe. A bingsu cafe. And Dahyun immediately squealing like a little kid and drag both Moonbin and Eunwoo with her.

Dahyun eagerly walked to the counter and ready to make order. The barista who currently back facing them, turn around.

"You!" Dahyun said excitedly.

"Hi, we meet again." the barista said. Dahyun look at the barista's nametag.

"Nayeon-ssi." she said.

"Ah, yes. What would you like to order?"

"Bingsu, chocolate bingsu for this little princess." suddenly Moonbin interrupted causing Dahyun to puffed her cheek. She almost forgot that she came with these two.

"Okay, anything else?" Nayeon asked with a big smile in her face.

"Iced Americano, three iced americano." Dahyun said.

"Yah, who will drink another one?" Eunwoo asked.

"Me."

"I thought you didn't like coffee?" Moonbin turn to asked. Dahyun face palm herself mentally. How can she act cool in front of cute barista like Nayeon here when these two around.

"I just want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter