The Moon Is Beautiful Tonight, Isn't It?

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back from Australia...

 

All the members have their free time. Jeongyeon the only one who have schedule but after that she will go back to her parents house. Jihyo go for a vacation with her family at Osaka, Tzuyu go back to Taiwan to spend time with her family, Nayeon also spend time home with her family. So do Chaeyoung. Only Mina and Momo that left at the dorm as they don't planning to go anywhere. Dahyun on the other hand, beside spend time with family, she also spend time with her friend. Sana decided to go back to Osaka too as she has high school reunion. She still remember Dahyun's words before she fly back.

"I don't know if you will meet your ex or anything, but please always remember that I'm here, waiting for you."

Sana can't help but smile by herself. She slumped her body at her bed. It was a very tiring day. She arrived this morning and just rest for awhile before joining the reunion. She had fun. To meet all of her old friends. And spend time with them. She had a blessed vacation.

But, she missed someone who she left back at Korea. And she looking forward to meet her again.

 

~

 

Sana arrived at the dorm. She placed her luggage at her room, grab a cute lucky bag and hurriedly rush into the maknaes room. She open the door, she peak inside can see Dahyun currently laying at her bed.

"Dahyunnie!" Sana squealing when she see the person she missed the most. Dahyun immediately sit down and look at Sana. She smile widely.

"Sana chan! You're back!" Dahyun said. She stretch her hand out, wanting Sana to come closer. Sana approach the younger girl and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you!" Sana claimed. Dahyun nodded in Sana's embrace.

"I missed you too." she mumbles. Sana let Dahyun go, staring into the red hair girl's face. Remembering every inch of it.

"So, how had you been? Had you been a good girl when I'm not around?" Sana asked. Dahyun chuckles.

"Of course I am. I am always a good girl right?"

Sana pinch Dahyun's cheek. She then pull out the cute lucky bag from her back and give it to Dahyun. Dahyun took it but she look at Sana, kind of don't know why Sana give it to her.

"When I was at Japan, I'm going out with my friend. Suddenly I remembered you, so I bought this for you." Sana said. Dahyun smile widely.

"Really? You really think about me?" Dahyun asked. Sana nodded.

"Of course I am! Not even once I didn't think about you. I bought for the others too but yours is special so I want to pass to you privately." Dahyun can't help but feel touched with Sana's action.

"Thank you, Sana-chan!" she pulled Sana for a hug which Sana gladly accept it. She missed the younger girl so much anyway.

 

~

 

10 January 2017

 

That night they arrived at their dorm after having a photoshoot for their upcoming event. They're not really tired as they really get their rest time before. And Dahyun who usually sleep early also still not having any sign to sleep. Well, because of Sana. Of course because of Sana. Sana's words keep playing in her mind. She know she heard that phrase somewhere.

"The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it, Dahyun-chan?" 

She knows that words have something behind it. Dahyun search for it. She goggled everything and she feel touched w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter