Chance (Mina x Chaeyoung)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, I decided to write a side story of Mina and Chaeyoung as it is my second otp (they're sooooooo cute together). Err, I basically ship all of them together >.< so, here a MiChaeng one shot xD with a side of SaiDa of course~

*********************************************************

 

"A letter again?" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung.

"Yup. This week only, it's already 4th time. This girl sure never give up." Chaeyoung replied.

"Why don't you give a chance to her?" Dahyun asked again.

"I can't. I told you before that I like you right?" Chaeyoung bluntly replied. Dahyun just silent.

"I'm sorry, unnie. I shouldn't bring this back."Chaeyoung feel guilty. Dahyun smile.

"Don't worry Chaeng. I understand. When it comes to feeling, nothing much we can do. I'm sorry because I can't like you the way you like me. You know as--"

Before Dahyun managed to replied to Chaeyoung, someone interrupt them. "Good morning, guys!" 

"Sana unnie! G--good morning." Dahyun quite stuttering. Chaeyoung just smile to Sana.

"Awwww! You're so cute!" Sana pinched Dahyun's cheek and giggled. Dahyun can feel her face blushing.

Yes, that is the reason why Dahyun can't accept Chaeyoung. Because of Sana. The girl that she already adore since their first grade. Dahyun already head over heel. And after a year, Dahyun managed to befriend with her Sana unnie but she still afraid to confessed.

"Any plan for today after school?" Sana asked.

"Nope. I just want to go back home and finished my homework." Chaeyoung replied.

"I--I think I'm going back home too." Dahyun said but she just look away. She can't look at Sana or else she will acted stupid. Once, she giggled by herself when looking at Sana as in her imagination, Sana leaning closely to kiss her. That is the most embarassing day ever!

"Please, accompany me. Please?" Sana kind of begging.

"Accompany you to go where?" Dahyun asked.

"Shopping!" Sana replied.

"Bu--but"

"Please, Dubu yah~ Tomorrow is Saturday. There's no school tomorrow. We still can do homework tomorrow." Sana still begging.

"Yeah, unnie. You should accompany Sana unnie." Chaeyoung said. Dahyun look at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung smiled reassuring she's okay.

"Wait wait wait. You guys are dating or what?" suddenly Sana asked. Both of Dahyun and Chaeyoung's jaw dropped.

"No no no. Why you asked like that?"Chaeyoung denied as she know how Dahyun felt right now.

"I'm just asking for confirmation. So, Dahyun not dating anyone right?"

"Yes."

"Then there still a chance for me." Sana said while winking at Dahyun. Once again both of their jaw dropped.

"Just kidding! Please, Dubu yah~ Accompany me. Please?" again Sana begging. Dahyun shake her head because she can't stand this girl cuteness.

"Alright. I will accompany you."

"Yeayyyy! Thank you!" Sana said and hug Dahyun tightly.

"You're welcome, unnie."

"Okay, see you guys later. Bye!" Sana leave both of them. Dahyun look at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung look at Dahyun. Both of them just smile.

"I'm sorry, Chaeng yah~"

"Don't worry. I am okay." Chaeyoung replied and smile brightly at Dahyun.

 

************************************

 

Chaeyoung walked slowly back to her home. She knows, how much Dahyun love Sana. So, she don't mind if Dahyun can't accept her love. She want the best for Dahyun. She smiled by herself.

"Chaeyoungie~" someone called her from the back. She turn around. 'Oh my God. This girl again.' Chaeyoung talk to herself. But, she don't know why, this time her leg decided to stay.

"Mina unnie. Hi." Chaeyoung said to that girl.

"Hi! I'm sorry but I really need to talk to you." Mina replied. Chaeyoung just nodded. They decided to walk to the nearest park around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter