Married [Part 2]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Minatozaki Sana

-Don’t forget we have to meet the wedding dress designer this evening!

 

I read the text. I groan. Getting married is ! They have tons of preparations. The wedding dress, the cakes, the food for guests, the venue. Urgh! Why I have to get married?

“Hey, Dahyun. This evening—“

“Sorry Jihyo but I have appointment this evening.” I cut her words.

“What now?” she asked.

“You know, the wedding dress.”

“The what?” someone interrupted us. We turn our head looking at the one who said it. Jimin.

“What?” I asked.

“Wedding dress? Why?” he asked me back.

“It’s none of your business.” I stand up, grab my stuff and pull Jihyo with me but he immediately grab my hand.

“We need to talk.” He said. I try to let myself go but his grip too firm.

“Let me go.”

“No. Not until we get to talk.”

I look at Jihyo. Her eyes stated that I should talk to him. I let a loud sigh.

“Fine.” I pull my hand away when he less conscious about it.

We walk at the pathway, head to a mini park around our faculty. He keep glancing at me causing me to feel uncomfortable. I try to ignore him. Once we arrived, I immediately sit at the bench, and still didn’t care about him.

“Dahyun—“

“What?”

“Can’t you give me another chance?”

“Chance? I already gave you one.”

“Look, I know it’s all my fault. But I love you. I really do!”

“Yeah, and you showed me by cheating with another girl. What a great way to express your feeling.”

“I did not cheating—“

“Oh, does kissing another girl didn’t consider as cheating? So, what was it? Being friendly?”

“Look—“

“Stop it, Jimin. No matter how much you love me, which of course I doubt it, we can’t get back together. We just can’t. Stop following me and please, do appreciate someone who love you.” I stand up, look at my wristwatch. One hour before the appointment. And I walk away from Jimin. Left him alone, feeling frustrated, I guess.

 

 

“Hey, sorry I’m late.” I run a bit to approach the black hair girl who currently standing in front of a building. She looks beautiful, as always.

“Why? Date with your boyfriend?” she asked before giggling after she noticed my face changes when she said that. I left out a sigh.

“We already broke up, so he’s basically my ex,” I said. Sana look at me.

“I’m sorry for that.”

“Well, don’t be. Shall we?”

She nodded and we enter the building. We head to the elevator and when it open, we enter it. The elevator stop at level 11 and we step out.

“Hi Dahyun, Sana.” One beautiful lady approach us.

“Hi, Ms Jungah.” Both of them greet back.

“So, both of your wedding dress already done. Come, let me show you.” Ms Jungah said and pull me, which make me pull Sana too.

We finish trying the dress, which left me stunned to witness how beautiful Sana was wearing the wedding dress and made my heart beat fast. But, I brushed it off. I can’t easily fall in love with a girl right? I never fall in love with any girl before. Plus, I just broke up with Jimin. There’s no way my heart easily forget him.

“Let’s go for dinner.” She suggest. I just nodded and followed her step. Suddenly my phone ringing.

Jeongyeon

“Excuse me for a second, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter