Part Time Lover(4)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just finished wiping all the dust at the coffee table, on top of the television, and she also help Dahyun cleaning the house, do the bed, as she can see the trace of last night clearly visible as there's spot where it looks like from water that had been dried, so she helped changing the bedsheet. She texted Dahyun asking for new bedsheet, and Dahyun before telling her where she can find the bedsheet. 

 

Then, she's showering as her body feel sweaty and sticky. While on shower, she try to remember about what happened last night. She do remember about the dance, and she do remember how she was dancing at Dahyun's lap.

 

.

 

She did the , and then the rest is history starting at the part where she on purpose spilling wine at her dress.

 

It's a little embarassing to think back on how she acted last night when alcohol took over her body. She's mumbling something that she don't even know what but it's like her habit when she's embarassed and alone.

 

She grab the towel and wipe the excess water that dripping from her body. The towel wrapped around her body before she step out from the bathroom.

 

She almost drop her towel when she can clearly see Dahyun already on top of the bed, looking at her while smirking.

 

"When did you came back?" She asked.

 

"About 10 minutes. I don't want to disturb you so I just wait patiently for you." Dahyun answered. 

 

"Oh, I see. Okay, wait for few minutes." She grab the turtleneck and short jeans that she found at the wardrobe and she decided to not do it in front of Dahyun so she head back to the bathroom.

 

"Are you shy? I have seen everything , for your information. You can just wear everything in front of me." Dahyun's teasing voice can be heard. She can't help but blushed so she act cool and just give a glare at Dahyun before quickly entered the bathroom and lock it.

 

10 minutes later, she want to step out from the bathroom and once again Dahyun surprised her because Dahyun standing in front of the bathroom's door while grinning.

 

"Oh God, you scared me." She startled making the younger girl to giggle before pulling her into her embrace.

 

"What are you doing, Dahyun?" She asked.

 

"Charging my batteries."

 

Damn. How can she be so smooth.

 

 

~

 

 

"So, we will meet again tomorrow night. Okay?" Dahyun said as she parked in front of Sana's shared house. To be honest, she's quite disappointed to know that she has to wait for 24 hours before she can meet Dahyun again.

 

"More than 24 hours." She murmurs, looking a little sad but she try to hide it when she smile while looking at Dahyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter