Idea

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" She asked, disbelief as she can see her ex, Dahyun casually sit at the kitchen's counter with her mom and dad, helping them cutting vegetables.

 

"Sana, it's us that invited her here. She's our guest." Her mom answered on behalf of the ginger hair girl. Dahyun just smile, before focus back on cutting all the vegetables.

 

"I don't remember we have any special occassion for tonight." She said, still not satisfied with her mom's answer.

 

"I accidentally bumped with her when I was buying groceries store so I invited her to have dinner with us." Her dad answered while putting a tray of chicken into the oven.

 

"But--"

 

"There's no but, Sana. You're the one who cut off any relationship that you guys had before, not us. Dahyun still a part of this family." She can't believe it. Now her own parents take Dahyun's side. She feel betrayed and stomp her feet while walk onto her room.

 

"Don't mind her, dear." She can clearly hear her mom's voice before she slump the door. Frusterated, that's all she can feel now. It's been 4 months since the break up, and it's all ber fault. She asked for it even she's the one who suffering now. By the look at Dahyun's smile just now, she can tell Dahyun live her life happily. Without her.

 

She cover her face using the pillow before screaming. Then, she toss the pillow away, before shifting into sitting position. She sigh. She look at her study desk. A photo of Dahyun and her that she still keep. 4 years of relationship, end at one night. And that was because of her.

 

Silly.

 

Why am I still can't move on?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter