[TW] Our Game

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She feel uncomfortable, and small. Under the gaze belongs to certain member. It's not the first time they did this. The game between both of them didn't show any conclusion. Both of them hurt, cry, and ignore each other for days before crawling back to each other, begging for forgiveness and attention. But, a thing for sure, she's the one who's suffering the most between them. As much as she love attention from the others, she know her limit. She knows where to stop and when to end. But, not for the other. She's suffering, days and nights. Crying herself to sleep until one point, she just don't care. No matter how much she love her, yes she knows it's stupid but who can stop if this involve heart and feelings, but she knows everything has the limit.

 

And for her, it's now.

 

She clenched her fist tightly until her knuckles turn white as her gaze fix at the one and only, Sana. Their eyes meet each other, as the older girl wrapped her arm around the neck of guy beside her, none other than their senior, Mark. All of them know how close they are with their seniors, and it's not a secret that Sana close with Mark and Mark do have feeling for Sana. They are sitting around the table, as they celebrate 7 years they are together as Twice's members. So, they decided to run a party, calling all of their seniors and friends. She sit across from Sana and Mark, and she knows Sana on purpose choose to sit there. She can see clearly how Sana whispering something at Mark's ear and they giggling. She look away, not wanting to hurt her heart even more.

 

A small touch at her hand, caressing it softly, "Are you okay?"

 

She look at the guy beside her, nodding and smiling, assigning that she's okay. She decided to invite Minseok, or famously known as Xiumin. Ever since she became special host for KBS Music Awards 6 years ago, she's kind of keep in touch with that group boy's members. Especially Xiumin and she really feel like Xiumin care about her like her own brother.

 

"If you feel uncomfortable, we can excuse from playing this game. And take fresh air outside." Xiumin whisper at her ears. She just shake her head, assigning that she's okay. She look up, and she can see Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, and even Mina look at her, worriedly. She just smile.

 

"Let's start the game, guys." she said, enthusiastically. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sit beside each other, and beside Nayeon is Jae and Wonpil. Then, there's Jihyo and Mina, with Yerin and Eunha. YoungK beside them, with Momo and Chaeyoung. Beside Xiumin, there's Baekhyun, and Jackson. Finally, Mark and Sana, who sit across her. They decided to play spin the bottle. Either drink or take the dare. Knowing all the guys are kind off crazy, she really has a bad feeling about this.

 

As usual, Jeongyeon is the one who will hosted the game. So, she spin the bottle and the bottle stop, pointed at Momo. A smirk can be seen at Jeongyeon's face but Dahyun know, everyone is soft when it comes to Momo, "Drink or dare?"

 

Momo without hesitation, grab the shot glass and drink it before slam the glass at the table. She giggles, as Nayeon pour alcohol at the empty glass, "You're not fun, Momo."

 

"Well, I just wanted to drink." Momo shrugged it, and grab the empty bottle. It's her turn to spin the bottle, so spin it, and giggling. Guess that the alcohol already take over her body. Momo is not a heavy drinker. One shot, that's all. All of their eyes fix at the bottle, which become slower, and slower, before stop. Pointing at Sana. She's gulping. Knowing Sana, she knows Sana will choose dare.

 

And she's right.

 

"Kiss the person at your right." her heart pounding listening to the dare. She swear she can see Mark smirking as Sana look at him. Dahyun wanted to run away, knowing where this will head them to. And she knows Sana so well, as their eyes meet each other, Sana lean closer to Mark. She wanted to expecting Sana only kiss him at the cheek. But she's wrong. This game finally reach her limit as she witness Sana capturing Mark's lips with her lips, with her hand circled around Mark's neck, and that guy's hand wrapping around Sana's slim waist.

 

Her heart broke. She knows, Sana is a flirt. She knows it so well. But, this already reach her own limit. Her heart shattered into pieces, all the people around them gasping, but she's to broke to care. Sana's eyes still fixed at her as letting her lips being devoured by Mark. Dahyun looks down, as her fist at her lap turn to red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter