memories

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
everything was fine, i was so happy, i'm living my life and do all the things i love. i sing, i dance, i hop around all giggling with my friends. i used to think, how lucky i am. to not feel any sorrow, any pain. they said, i was their bundle of joy. they laughed a lot with me around. i cared about them, as they're the person that i love. everything was fine. so fine.

 

until you came. i remember clearly that day. i was chatting happily with my friends. joking around, teasing each other. we laughed until cheek hurts, but it never stopped me from smiling and laughing. and then, wind brushes my skin and the moment i lift my head, i saw you. oh, you're so mesmerising, walking elegantly towards us. and you introduce yourself, and your voice, it's so soft that it can send me to heaven with it.

 

the smile disappeared long ago, as i still stare at you, talking with one of my friend. oh, both of you are childhood friends. i can imagine how cute you were as a kid. that alone, enough to made me smile. then, slowly your eyes looked at me. you smiled, and i can feel lips tugged upwards.

 

"dahyun, right?" you asked. i nodded, hesitantly. how can such an angel knows my name? i was confused.

 

"i heard a lot about you, from momo." you explained, like knowing what's on my mind. i just smile.

 

"i hope she told you only the nicest thing." i said, amazed that i didn't stuttered.

 

"oh, you can trust her on that." you said, flashing the bright smile, a smile that captured a little piece of my heart, that you never returned.

 

---

 

one after another, another coincidence upon another. i was addicted, addicted to feel your presence, the scented of jasmine that always linger around you, oh how i used to hate that overly scented smell but when it comes to you, i learned to appreciate jasmine more. 

 

you told me about your days, rough, but you had gone through it, because of me, you said. i remember, how red i was, feeling my heart beating extremely fast. and i heard your chuckle, lightly but enough to made me smile. you're such a teased, aren't you?

 

"dahyun." you called. i, who was reading a book, lift my face to look at you. silence. all i can see was you, staring at me without even blinking. then, you soft hand reached my face, cupping my chin, oh how cold your hand, sending shiver down to my spine.

 

"i can't hold it anymore." you said, and then, without any warning, without i can even prepare, i felt it. the soft luscious lips of yours, pressed with my dry, chapped lips. my
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter