Between Two [2]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana, let's go home. You're drunk now."She said, as she try to pull the older girl with her, to leave the bar as the Sana trying to grind into a stranger's hips which pretty much she doesn't like it.



"Come on, baby. It's still early and I'm not drunk." Sana turn around, and look at her, seductively and her cheek feel heated when Sana called her baby. Drunk Sana totally dangerous for her.



"How about we go home, and I let you dance for as long as you want. We can drink until we pass out too."she suggested as she can't handle any longer. The noises and musics make her head headache, and it just getting worst as her heart start beating fast. Being in crowd is not her thing. She can easily get panic attack.



"Sure? You won't leave me for SinB?" Sana asked, as she circled her arm around Dahyun's neck, and her lips barely touch her ears, making her shivered.



"Y--Yes. I won't leave you. Tonight, I am all yours."



 

“Okay! Let's go home now.” Sana drag her along, leaving the bar and they head to the car. She carefully helped Sana enter the car, fastened her seatbelt and close the door before run to the other side of the car, and get in. She start the engine, take a glance at Sana who currently dozing off, smiling by herself and drive away from the bar.


 

The thing is, the semester break started so SinB went back to her hometown. And Dahyun don't have any plan for the break so she choose to stay, one because there’s no one at her home as her parents are busy. Second, because Sana will be alone as the older girl forgot to buy plane ticket to go back to Japan and the ticket now so damn expensive. So, that explain why Dahyun can be so sure to be with Sana.


 

Of course, she feel guilty as she did this without SinB’s knowledge but Sana still her friend. Nothing can change that. And she do care about Sana. Probably she still have feeling for the blonde but she knows it’s impossible for them to be together.


 

“Dahyun.” Sana called her with her slurty’s voice. She didn't look at Sana, and continue driving. She don't even respond as she didn't know how to.


 

“Dahyun.” A hot breath hit her ear making her to flinch a little. Her heart beating fast and her cheek totally tinted with pink shade. She can feel her forehead sweating.


 

“S--Sana, I’m trying to drive. We’ll be home soon, okay?” She said, as she trying to calm herself. A giggle coming from Sana making her to smile a little. It’s adorable.



 

The rest of the journey seems a little peaceful for Dahyun. She park the car, pull the handbrake and turn off the engine. When she unbuckle the seatbelt, she look at Sana who already peacefully sleeping. Dahyun just stare at Sana, admiring the blonde’s beauty. She remove the hair that covering Sana’s face and trace her finger delicately along Sana’s jawline.


 

“You’re so beautiful, Sana. You really are.” She whisper quietly, not wanting to make Sana wake up. But, it’s getting late so she carefully shake Sana’s shoulder.


 

“Sana, we had arrived. Come, let’s go inside.” she said, as she rub Sana’s arm. The sleep stir and Sana groan a little, and Dahyun can see Sana been drooling and it’s a cute sight for her.


 

“Hi.” She said as Sana finally open her eyes and look at her. Then, Sana frowning and start to touch her head which Dahyun assume it is because of headache.



 

“Let’s get inside. Let me help you.” She gets out from the car after pull out the key and run to Sana’s side. She open the door and help Sana to get off from the car. Her hand wrap around Sana’s waist as Sana’s arm around her neck.


 

They walk carefully until arrive at the front door of their house. Dahyun unlock the door before both of them step in and let Dahyun to lock it back. Sana been extremely quiet and she knows that the older girl actually tired.


 

“Let me help you change your clothes first.” Dahyun said as she bring Sana to the room. She let Sana laying at the bed. Well, Sana is something that she already get used to as they often shower together so it’s not a big problem for her to took off Sana’s dress and change it into a comfortable sleepwear.


 

“Are you thirsty?” Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter