Married [Part 15]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go?” I asked Sana, who currently check herself at the mirror. I hugged her from the back, leaning my chin at her shoulder, buried my face at her crook. Inhale her scent, deeply. And cherish this moment together.

“Let’s go, baby.” She said. I have a performance today for an event. Because it’s the weekend, so our performance start at the noon. I nodded, but still hugging Sana tightly. Not wanting to let go.

“Dahyun?” she called.

“Hmm.”

“Why?” she asked. I shake my head, still buried my face at her neck. I love her hair. It smell very good. And her hair so silky. It feel so comfortable.

“I don’t want to let go. Not even for a second. It feel so comfortable.” I mumbles. I can feel her body shaking, probably she’s holding herself from laughing. So, I kiss her neck. Softly, and I know it’s a success when she let a soft sigh, showing that she’s holding herself from .

“N—not fair.” She stuttering. I pulled away, and make her turn around looking at me.

“What’s not fair? I didn’t do anything.” I . She slap my arm playfully before leave a peck at my cheek. Then, she look at her wristwatch.

“What’s the time for your performance?” she asked.

“2 pm. Why?” I asked her back. Now, the time shows that it’s 12 noon. Still early but I just want to arrive at the venue early. Suddenly Sana pull me, roughly. And locked our lips together. And her hand start moving around, and I have to admit, it kind of .

We pulled away, look at each other, full with lust. Then she said, “We have time for one round,” while smirking. I smile, slyly and said to her,

“Can you do that in 30 minutes?”

“Sounds like a challenge. I’m in.”

 

~

 

I fixed my shirt and wear my pants before help Sana fixed her dress, and her hair. We both check ourselves at the mirror, and I really can tell both of us looks like in a mess. After satisfied with our appearance, we both leaving the apartment. Once we both get in the car and I start driving, Sana lean her head at my shoulder.

“Thank you baby.” She said. I took a glance at her.

“For what?” I asked.

“Just now.” She’s mumbling but I can hear her. I chuckled because she’s being adorable. And I grab her hand, intertwining our fingers together.

“Thank you too, love.”

She pull away from me, and leave a peck at my cheek. And then she asked me, “What songs are you guys going to perform today?”

“Not sure yet. I just follow Jeongyeon and Jihyo arrangement.” Sana nodded.

“I hope you can perform well later, well, I know you can. But, good luck!” she said. Smile creep out at my lips. That’s all I need. Her encouragement.

“Thank you, Sana. I really need that.”

“I know.” She replied in a teasing tone. I glare at her before she give a peck at my cheek causing my cheek to get red. The car stop at the traffic light as the traffic light just turn red. I look at Sana.

“You know Momo will be there, right?” I asked.

“I know. She’s with Jeongyeon, am I right?” I just nodded. Still remember Sana’s reaction when I told her about Momo and Jeongyeon. Well, they’re not dating or anything but to think back how both of them always quarrelling back then at Japan, it surprised us that they can live under the same roof.

“I can’t believe Momo planned to come here and spend time with Jeongyeon.” I said. Sana just chuckled.

“She’s a bold girl. She really do what she wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter