Always You (The truth)(1)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight, I walk alone at the street. The street is so lonely and I feel so calm walking alone. What happened in my life lately really makes me feel like this. Alone, depressed. I have no one. My parents always busy. They don't care about me. They think money can solve everything. My friends? Do I have any? Nope. I don't have any friend. All of them just wanted my money.

 

I walk until I finally arrive at the park. It's already 11. People already asleep, I guess. I took a deep breath and stare at the sky. The stars shining bright and the moon too. I smile by myself. It's so calm to be alone. I still remember when I was a kid, where we still at the old neighbourhood. At least I have some friends. Friends that I can really rely on.

 

Friends that never leave me. That never took me for granted. That's when I first fall in love. With someone that I called. .

 

"Hello"

 

"OH MY GOD" I almost shout.

 

"Oh, oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you shocked. It's not my attention." someone said. I look at her. She's so pale and silky white. Is she human?

 

"Who--who are you?" I asked.

 

"I'm Kim Dahyun. I'm your neighbour."

 

"Wait, how do you know I'm your neighbour? Are you human or ghost?" That girl laugh at my question.

 

"Wow, you must be not paying attention, huh?" she asked when she finally stop laughing.

 

"What?"

 

"Remember the first day you move here? I help you with your stuff? And I met your family too. So, I am human. Not a ghost."

 

"Ah, I see. I remember you. I'm sorry. Maybe I just too shocked just now." I said.

 

"It's okay. By the way, what are you doing here alone in the middle of the night? Don't you feel scared?" she asked.

 

"Just walking. Clearing my mind. Scared? Not until you came."

 

"I'm sorry. It's not my intention." she look sad. I smile.

 

"It's okay. I'm just kidding. What are you doing here?"

 

"Following you."

 

"What?"

 

"I saw you walk alone so I followed you. Just in case you're in trouble."

 

"You don't have too."

 

"I'm willing too."

 

I just let it her words. We both sit there, staring at the sky. And somehow, Dahyun's presence makes me feel calm.

 


*******************

 


"Sana unnie!"

 

I turned around to look who's calling me. 'Ah, Dahyun. She's at the same school with me?'

 

"Dahyun. We're in the same school?"

 

"Of course! This is the nearest school, remember?"

 

"Ah yes. I forget about that."

 

"Do you have anywhere to go after school?" she asked.

 

"Probably go back home and finish my homework. Why?"

 

"Do you want to follow me? To the piano practice."

 

"Whoa. You joined piano club?"

 

"Musical club to be exact. But, I love playing piano. It's the only music instrument that I can play well."

 

"Er, can I come?"

 

"Of course, Sana unnie. We're w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter